+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

It really is painful to see gloating by mainly Porche and also Adam!!! Adam has almost a worse gloating smile than Porche does. Grrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Adam just confirmed that they won't be showing a "montage" during the Finale this year. They are now done and going to play cards.

Back to normal stuff.
    It's a good thing they aren't doing it because the montage they did was horrible and insulting and would have to edited so much there wouldn't be much useable material left..

Porsche earlier during the montage was the only one to zing Jordan and it is because she is still mad about Jordan's exit speech about her laying out and hosting.. Her own aliance Kalia said the exact same thing the other night.. Just not to Porsche.. That she deserved to be there not the girl that ran around in the bikini all summer....

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    It really is painful to see gloating by mainly Porche and also Adam!!! Adam has almost a worse gloating smile than Porche does. Grrrrrrrrr
    I liked Adam much better before he won these comps and the HOH... He has ego swelled head syndrome right now.. I wish he would knock it off... But even with that I am so much happier he is in F3 over Kalia... And I would rather see him F2 than Porsche...

Our choices are slim here I definately had a better F6 picked out than what we got left with...
    JustJuls and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    .....Porsche earlier during the montage was the only one to zing Jordan and it is because she is still mad about Jordan's exit speech about her laying out and hosting.....
    What was funny to me is when Jordan did that, she was so polite about it, I didn't even realize it was a cut down. It was only till people pointed it out to me here in the FORT that I finally realized Jordan got a good dish in on her. Jordan is so nice that even when she cuts people down, it comes across too polite.
    cantstopwatchin and sonii82 like this.

Here's another interesting dynamic that is unique to the end point in the game like now. It is hilarious to watch one of them begin to state something about another player (from their perspective), and it rubs the other person(s) the wrong way, because the other person had a much different interface with the person being talked about. I've seen that happen just now, and a few times last night. They slip up and talk either good or bad about someone who happens to be either a close partner or an enemy of the other person(s). And, then they go...."whoooops".
    sonii82 likes this.

Many people will not vote for Jeff because they believe he's and ignorant @$$ with his uneducated, homophobic views. You're better off campaigning for everyone to vote for Jordan.
    Count your blessings!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Many people will not vote for Jeff because they believe he's and ignorant @$$ with his uneducated, homophobic views. You're better off campaigning for everyone to vote for Jordan.
    Yes, Jeff has shown that he has prejudices, but if we all get real honest with ourselves, we all do. Do I wish that he didn't allow his to show so much, especially when he is angry? You bet! It doesn't make me like him any less. I try my best to be repectful of all people but that doesn't change the fact that beneath the surface I do have prejudices and sometimes they show. I really do want it to be J or J. The other options just aren't appealing at all. What is the best way to do this? I'm not sure.

I actually love that Jordan was back on this show. Jordan is just a nice person. She truly tries to do right by others. That being said, she's not afraid to stand up for herself either.

Rachel has proven how much of an impact Jordan had on her while in house. Rachel - Brendon + Jordan is much nicer.
    mom2 likes this.

I think Jeff has a good chance to win the fan's choice. However much Dick campaigns for Dani, I think her negative attitude has turned people off, or so I'd like to believe.

Sticker, yeah, that is a good point on the commentary about former HG's by the remaining three HGs and its potential to alienate, depending who was close to whom, or not! The only person who brings a fairly unanimous reaction is Shelly!

Jeff got all ten of my votes! I didn't turn the feeds on yesterday ,but I would check in the FORT to see if I was missing anything. Thanks to the FORTERS who suffer and wached the feeds for me!! You are good friends!!
    sonii82 likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Me, too. I'm glad they are doing this for the feeders and BBAD as it probably won't be shown on the Finale this year due to time constraints. Yes, they did a burn book, but then they switched to the nice book for the wall. They also talked about how the game progressed and who was with who, etc. A really good summary of the season from their perspective. And, yes...they downed a bottle of champagne with dinner.

Time to start would be about 8:30 PM BB time if you are interested.
    Thanks for this, AF. I'll be checking it out tonight.

RE: The Jeff versus Jordan debate for AC - my votes are going to Jordan and Rachel. Yes, I love the edited version of Jeff but I cannot abide prejudice in any way, shape, or form. Sadly, if I'd been in the house, Jeff & I would've had long, intense "discussions" if he'd voiced his thoughts in my presence. One of my favorite Jordan moments this season was when she was talking to Lawon and told him if she had a child who was gay, she would love them just the same and it wouldn't make a difference. She's a true gem.

(And for the record, no, not all of us have secret prejudices - unless I can count my intense dislike against bad drivers as a prejudice-lol.)
    GabbyG and Allie like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread