+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

[Time to start would be about 8:30 PM BB time if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Arieflies, I haven't watched too much today, was late for most of it. Grrrrrr...Porshe is a waste

Now they're getting ready to play cards.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I do like what they're saying about Jordan.
    I like the way Rachel and even Adam are staying loyal to Jordan... They refused to zing her during the last round and of course Porsche did have to get a dig in.. But this time around I think Porsche knew better because Rachel basically didn't allow it... Rachel is really being a good friend to Jordan in her comments..

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I'm really worried that because all of us are splitting our votes between J&J ....that it will end up going to Dani
    I said that to my husband tonight Juls. Dani has a huge following thanks to her own fans AND Dick pushing for her to win. J/J fans are splitting their vote between Jeff, Jordan AND Rachel. If Dani wins AC, I think I might hurl.

I'm really worried that because all of us are splitting our votes between J&J ....that it will end up going to Dani
    That is what I said last night.. I am seriously worried that we are going to do that and someone else is going to get it... It is really going to make me mad if Dani sneaks in to undeserved get it.. Because of a split in the JJ fans...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I said that to my husband tonight Juls. Dani has a huge following thanks to her own fans AND Dick pushing for her to win. J/J fans are splitting their vote between Jeff, Jordan AND Rachel. If Dani wins AC, I think I might hurl.
    Yeah....so lets all just vote for Jeff
    bha likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think we know why BB doesnt give the HGs cards until the end. It doesnt make for good TV

I am also going to be so mad if Porsche ends up in the F2 because of being the benefactor of Dani's war... Dani does not deserve AC... She messed this season up for everyone...

I am so hoping that everyone didn't give up their summer to write a check to a person as undeserving as Porsche..
    Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.

Adam just confirmed that they won't be showing a "montage" during the Finale this year. They are now done and going to play cards.

Back to normal stuff.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah....so lets all just vote for Jeff
    I'm with that.... Jeff is who I want to get the AC..... I guess we are going to have to campaign for him.. I really don't want to see the vote split...

So here is one reason to vote Jeff....
    Jordan wanted him to go to the end and win something... That is the reason she came, to give him a chance to play... He did work really hard, played a good game and protected her.. So just like she said Rachel should stay over her I think she would want Jeff to win it...I think she would be very happy for him to win and say he deserved it...

+ Reply to Thread