+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Thanks, sonii. I'll be lucky to keep the feeds tomorrow. Porshe playing up to the cameras is actually very nauseating.

Porsche and her nastiness don't belong in the F3 either.. This girl shouldn't have made it past week one.. I will be glad when the season is over so we never have to see her in the house again.. Because she is no way all star worthy... And if they ever did bring her back again it would be because they wanted someone to stir trouble.. There have been a few people return before that shouldn't have...(Erika all stars and S4) So hopefully that wouldn't happen.
    tapper01 likes this.

Porshe just introduced "Mr. Clown". A stuffed clown. She made sure to point out for Jeff that Mr. Clown has bright yellow shoes on. B1tch.

I have to admit I enjoyed the tour of the house

oh no.....now they are going to cut down every HG based on their picture review

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Porsche and her nastiness don't belong in the F3 either.. This girl shouldn't have made it past week one.. I will be glad when the season is over so we never have to see her in the house again.. Because she is no way all star worthy... And if they ever did bring her back again it would be because they wanted someone to stir trouble.. There have been a few people return before that shouldn't have...(Erika all stars and S4) So hopefully that wouldn't happen.
    What irks me the most about Porshe is the entire season she has been in the background. Either sleeping OR eating with Kalia. Now, all of a sudden, she's in the final 3 and she thinks her crap (sooo wanted to use a different word) doesnt stink. She is being SO nasty about all the past houseguests.

With as much talk on the forums lately about "deserving to be there", I am gonna go ahead and throw it out there. ... she does NOT deserve to be here. She is here in F3 because she is a nobody. She did nothing the entire game and everyone picked everyone else off and she is the stupid pawn in a game of chess that happens to luck into cornering the King into a "check". Let's just hope she doesnt luck into checkmate.

She makes me physicially ill. Especially tonight. Her attitude is just sickening. She did nothing to get to this point. Rachel.... as much as I hate her attitude tonight, she at least took HERSELF there. Porshe? not so much.
    sonii82, tapper01 and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Thanks, sonii. I'll be lucky to keep the feeds tomorrow. Porshe playing up to the cameras is actually very nauseating.
    They will actually leave them on until your billing date.. You can't get a refund anyway so you may as well go to that date.. But make sure they are told to not extend after that and to cut them off... Last year thats how they did mine.. They cut off on the bill date..

Now they are doing the wall again and being nicer this time.. They deciced not to zing.. But are still sneaking in a few zings.. But are discussing the peoples gameplay.. I guess this is the version that will air if BB uses any of it...

I'm thinking maybe BB asked them to do this in exchange for alcholol maybe

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Porshe just introduced "Mr. Clown". A stuffed clown. She made sure to point out for Jeff that Mr. Clown has bright yellow shoes on. B1tch.
    I know nasty, nasty, I don't care for this... I hated the mean girl aliance and it had settled down some once Dani left.. But they have managed to restart it when Jordan left.. She took the good vibes out of the house with her..

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I'm thinking maybe BB asked them to do this in exchange for alcholol maybe
    They do the memory lane thing every year... But this is the nastiest and meanest one I ever remember... Usually it is more of a just remembering the game not all the snarky comments..

+ Reply to Thread