+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Porshe on Cassie. "Cassi... you spent more days in sequester than you did in the actual house".

They are going to do a slow walk around the house for showtime. Really? Am I alone in this misery?

speaking of.... someone reading up on this, can you post how to cancel the feeds? I lost the number to call to cancel this crap before they charge me again

Good Lord, these people are drunker than I've seen them in a long time.

Rachel being stupid. They're talking about HOH and saying how long each of them had the room. Rachel says "I've had it for 1/3 of the game, just sayin'".

How stupid is she being by pointing out how well she's done. She seriously needs to remember this isnt the corner bar, this is the end run on a game for half a million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Adam calls Dick his "man crush". Adam says "Evel Dick, I wish you could have stayed around longer so I could have stabbed YOU in the back". Adam is inviting Evel Dick back to All Stars so they can go head to head and "may the best Dick win".
    Adam wanted to go head to head with Rachel too.. So how did that work out for him.. I suspect the same result would have happened with ED too...

talking about the things hidden. Rachel saying about the occupied sign on the bathroom being hidden in the backyard by "Kalia and Danielle". Porshe making a snide comment also blaming it on them. Like she had NOTHING to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Adam wanted to go head to head with Rachel too.. So how did that work out for him.. I suspect the same result would have happened with ED too...
    Adam should watch his mouth. Had Evel Dick stayed in this game, Adam would never have had the CHANCE to go head to head with him. Dick would have had him evicted at the LATEST #4 out.

They're going from picture to picture of all the houseguests and dissing on them. This kind of sucks.
    I agree.. This is the worst walk down memory lane night ever.. They are doing it mean girl style.. I don't ever remember it turning into a total bashfest before.. Why am I not surprised.. Everything Porsche is involved in turns nasty... And now that Jordan is gone and Rachel is hanging with Porsche again she is starting to revert right back to where she was.. Jordan was so good for her... Porsche is poison for anyone that gets near her.. She really is such a nasty person inside..
    Moontat, tapper01, Sticker and 1 others like this.

HOH is tomorrow. Porshe just kinda slurred that out there.

Adam should watch his mouth. Had Evel Dick stayed in this game, Adam would never have had the CHANCE to go head to head with him. Dick would have had him evicted at the LATEST #4 out.
    So true Adam would have left a long time ago..

To get the number for the feed cancel.. In your player you will see my account at the top click that and then log on.. Look on the left side of the page and there are things for your account info are there click the cancel feeds when you click it the phone number is there.. And your account number is also in those pages..

+ Reply to Thread