+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Sorry if this belongs in the show discussion; I wasn't sure.

But did anyone else wonder if Jordan's effusive praise of Adam last night in her speech was said not only b/c she feels that way (b/c I've no doubt she really does) but perhaps also to help Rachel by luring Adam into believing he'd have Jeff & Jordan's vote over Rachel if he makes the F2 and were to take R with him?

I wondered last night and thought, if so, it'd be a great move by her to help R.
    This would only work if she told Rachel that's what she was doing. As it is, it looks like Rachel wants to take Porsche to F2 if R wins HOH. I could see Rachel thinking that Jordan was trying to trick her into taking Adam to F2 and J/J would vote for Adam to win.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    ------------------>whispers from behind the sofa..............."I don't think Jordan is smart enough to think of that"
    Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Houseguest talking about the paint ball guns that were shooting at them during the comp last night.

Rachel was asking....what did that add....just to make it look cool or something?
    She thought they would get wet and it would be slippery.
    Yeah the comp was a let down last night, it was not like Jordan's in season 10. In fact did they even have a comp that involved water this year.I'm talking about the log or swings. The ski one they had this year was blah too.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Did Rachel just ask why they're giving them all those random facts?? Oh, brother. Good thing she won the physical comp.

ETA - R and P are talking about P going to Las Vegas with someone and R asks her if she's going to have the other person pay and P says no, I'll either have 50K or 500K to pay. HUH???? When was she confirmed to go into the F2???
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-09-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The endurance comps were a complete "Bust" this year, but I think it was partly due to the HGs themselves. Like last night's comp for example. I expected at least a minimum of 3 to 4 hours before anybody would drop. What wimps we have this year as far as the physical side of things. Some past years were epic. I think even in Evil Dick's season, some of those went on for many many hours, and those were exciting when they dragged on like that. This would have been the year to get on the show. since the competitors seemed so easy to beat.

I cant believe Rachel is turning back to her normal self already. It's kind of a reverse Cindarella story. The pumpkin chariot has arrived, the clock strikes 12, and Rachel morphs back to the witch she really is. Rachel should just climb into the fortune teller's glass box and give the old hag the rest of the season off.

I'd like to see them make some new Tie-Dye shirts tonight (OR) it would be really neat if BB would throw some sort of surprise luxury comp at them or something. Like blindfold them and take them by limo to an undisclosed club that would be setup as a private party for them. Then, transport them back to the house after a night of music + fun. That would be way-cool.

Was that really a good idea for Rachel to tell Porsche that both Rach and Adam would have taken Jordan to F2?
    I'm not sure why she did that. Porsche asked, did Adam and J have an F2 deal, and R said, I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I'd like to see them make some new Tie-Dye shirts tonight (OR) it would be really neat if BB would throw some sort of surprise luxury comp at them or something. Like blindfold them and take them by limo to an undisclosed club that would be setup as a private party for them. Then, transport them back to the house after a night of music + fun. That would be way-cool.
    Yeah, didn't they used to take at least one HG out somewhere with another somewhere? Then there was the time two of them had a chance to play on that short-lived quiz show.

Yeah, they did things like that before, but I think it was when there were more people in the house. I don't recall them ever giving the final 3 any real cool trips like that, but they should since it does tend to get boring when final 3 arrives. BB could liven it up if they wanted to.

They haven't given them any take-out this year either, have they? They used to always do that at least once a season. And I know they've given them pizza after an endurance comp. Hmm.....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread