+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 93
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #11
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    359

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    I don't like R helping P with questions...could hurt her if P is competing against her in the Final HOH.
    Snapit likes this.

  2. #12
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by in2realitytv View Post
    Will we find out on BBAD who won part 2 when it happens, or will BB keep it a secret and tell the house guest not to talk about it?

    Where is the correct forum to post about next years possible BB? I am a newbie as you can see and don't won't to do things wrong Otherwise I might get evicted
    We will find out after the comp has happened.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,503

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    I don't like R helping P with questions...could hurt her if P is competing against her in the Final HOH.
    I know I don't know why they keep doing that.. Last night Adam was telling every comp including veto's and food comps and Rachel was filling in the blanks.. And Porsche was just sitting there soaking all that information in.. He may regret that if Pt.2 involves any of that information... People filling her in and giving her all this information is probably how she won the veto the other day.. I doubt she remembered all of that on her own. She was asleep for the majority of the season..

    At this point let her sink or swim on her own.. Hopefully sink... Don't keep giving her the answer cheat sheet..

  4. #14
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    I wasn't crazy about R going over facial features with P (from earlier this afternoon) but I'm hoping she's just using strategy in trying to stay friendly with P.

    I'm also trying to keep the faith that the cozying up R is doing with A and P is because this is what Jordan suggested she do; that she needs to try to be friendly and downplay herself to get herself into the F2. If she needs to talk about stupid stuff with P to do that, then so be it. At least this is what I'm hoping she's doing b/c I really liked her when she was with Jordan and she was a good friend to J and I'm hoping she's not regressing.
    RealVoyeur, andee and Snapit like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by in2realitytv View Post
    Will we find out on BBAD who won part 2 when it happens, or will BB keep it a secret and tell the house guest not to talk about it?

    Where is the correct forum to post about next years possible BB? I am a newbie as you can see and don't won't to do things wrong Otherwise I might get evicted
    Welcome in2realitytv......Glad to see you here at the fort.

    I would think that part 2 will be played out tomorrow (the same day that POV is usually played) and you will catch it on BBAD. I think even if BB tells the houseguest not to talk about it....they still will!

    I'm not sure if a thread has been made to discuss upcoming BB seasons....If there isn't I'm sure one will be started on "What would you like to see next year on Big Brother" or something like that.

    ETA - Rachel and Porshe laying by pool while Adam is planning food for night. They are discussing what is left in the store room.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #16
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Sorry if this belongs in the show discussion; I wasn't sure.

    But did anyone else wonder if Jordan's effusive praise of Adam last night in her speech was said not only b/c she feels that way (b/c I've no doubt she really does) but perhaps also to help Rachel by luring Adam into believing he'd have Jeff & Jordan's vote over Rachel if he makes the F2 and were to take R with him?

    I wondered last night and thought, if so, it'd be a great move by her to help R.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  7. #17
    FORT Fan Axeljoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    325

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MDownsey View Post
    "The car" is the most unnecessary houseguest I can remember. She's not the hot chick, she's not the fiesty competitor, she's not interesting,
    not charasmatic. She monotone.
    It took me a good minute to figure out who the heck you were talking about... But when I figured out the reference I laughed out loud. Sometimes I'm about as smart as "The Car".
    cgpoole and JavaJo like this.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I know I don't know why they keep doing that.. Last night Adam was telling every comp including veto's and food comps and Rachel was filling in the blanks.. And Porsche was just sitting there soaking all that information in.. He may regret that if Pt.2 involves any of that information... People filling her in and giving her all this information is probably how she won the veto the other day.. I doubt she remembered all of that on her own. She was asleep for the majority of the season..

    At this point let her sink or swim on her own.. Hopefully sink... Don't keep giving her the answer cheat sheet..
    Hehe....this reminds of Jeff saying, "I forgot she was here"

    About Rachel and Adam helping her.........................Rachel helping both without the other knowing would be good strategy but sitting there with both is not smart.

    She needs to make each one of them think that she would take them to final 2. Rachel is not good multi-playing among more than one person.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Sorry if this belongs in the show discussion; I wasn't sure.

    But did anyone else wonder if Jordan's effusive praise of Adam last night in her speech was said not only b/c she feels that way (b/c I've no doubt she really does) but perhaps also to help Rachel by luring Adam into believing he'd have Jeff & Jordan's vote over Rachel if he makes the F2 and were to take R with him?

    I wondered last night and thought, if so, it'd be a great move by her to help R.
    ------------------>whispers from behind the sofa..............."I don't think Jordan is smart enough to think of that"
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

    Houseguest talking about the paint ball guns that were shooting at them during the comp last night.

    Rachel was asking....what did that add....just to make it look cool or something?
    She thought they would get wet and it would be slippery.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.