+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

I'm just curious what kind of negative things Porsche specifically said about Jeff and Jordan, since it won't be on the show. That Jordan didn't know her? That Jordan didn't win anything much? That Jeff can lose his temper? Is homophobic? Just trying to figure out what she's picking at. Thanks, feeders!

Just read back in the topic, PWS for clues. Part of the problem is that at least one if not two hair dryers were blowing at the time, so we picked up what we could. To me the larger point is that when Jordan was gone, Porsche started picking at Jordan. She wanted to justify her choice of evicting Jordan, which the other two were not about to counter much at that point. Rachel would defend Jordan some because she knew Jordan had kept her from having a meltdown when Brendon left. As far as Jeff, there's not much she could say since Jeff just outright told her--now, you want to make a deal when you haven't talked to me the whole game?

Later on, after a bit of hesitation, she joined Adam and Rachel in saying Jordan was an "angel", so there was no point in criticizing her for the burn book. It goes along with what Sticker said about people trying to be careful and yet having very different opinions of the HGs and different styles in expressing those. Porsche is not generally one to hold back her negative thoughts, imo, as one of the mean girls of this season.
    Last edited by andee; 09-10-2011 at 12:10 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Andee--Yeah, I read the daily posts for that day, but still couldn't figure out what, other than not winning much, she could use to criticize Jordan.

+ Reply to Thread