View Poll Results: Who do you want to see win?

Voters
243. This poll is closed
  • Adam

17 7.00%
  • Porsche

28 11.52%
  • Rachel

198 81.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Final 3 - Who are you rooting for?

Re: Final 3 - Who are you rooting for?

I thought they hid Franklin in the toilet tank?

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Mr Quackers was in the toilet tank.

I know, it's hard to keep track of where all the stuff was hidden since so much was stolen...
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Rachel, no doubt! She's not only played well in the competitions, but she was swimming upstream the whole game - she rode nobody's coat tails, in fact she had to fight harder than anyone else. Just that she's made it this far...and I no longer hate her (go figure ) makes her most deserving to win. Just my opinion
    RealVoyeur, Shoepie, Allie and 1 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fanatic

There is no way I could *ever* root for Rachel. I'm not buying that's she's changed at all, I think it's all a big act, just like her fake crying. As has been said many times, she was arrogant when she was winning, whinny when she was losing & nasty in between. It's funny, when the Duo twist saved her & Jordan, I told a friend right then that Rachel would win & we made a friendly $5 wager, because he thought I was crazy. For a minute, I thought he might be right, when it looked like Jordan might slip thru to the end, because I thought for sure they would evict Rachel. But she slipped thru instead. Now I'm already counting the dollar bills ! I'd love to wrong & would gladly pay the $5 just to see Rachel's face when she gets beat, but I think she has it. I don't have the feeds, so I don't really get why everyone says Porche is so bad, from what I've seen, she's rather arrogant too and has said some catty things, but nothing worse than Rachel. So I'm hoping she pulls out the win; I know I'm in the minority, but that usually happens anyway. Here's to a better next season & no returning players ! Please.
    MFWalkoff and Alexxxx like this.

FORT Fogey

I have to admit this season lost me the minute returns were happening, but I am in awe that these three dolts are the final three. It is like choosing which bone I would like broken, it would stink no matter the choice. I am lost as to how Rachel thinks taking Porche to the end is smart, and equally lost as to Porche thinking taking Rachel to the end is smart. All in all I think this season has led me past BB, and it better be really good next time or it will be off my DVR for good. To think I was actually excited when I first saw the cast. Kassi and Dominic had so much potential to be interesting. When you do repeats it is not reality anymore but merely casting. I do not know if BB, AR, and Survivor are on their way out or what, but I am sick of the returns and redos.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I have to admit this season lost me the minute returns were happening, but I am in awe that these three dolts are the final three. It is like choosing which bone I would like broken, it would stink no matter the choice. I am lost as to how Rachel thinks taking Porche to the end is smart, and equally lost as to Porche thinking taking Rachel to the end is smart. All in all I think this season has led me past BB, and it better be really good next time or it will be off my DVR for good. To think I was actually excited when I first saw the cast. Kassi and Dominic had so much potential to be interesting. When you do repeats it is not reality anymore but merely casting. I do not know if BB, AR, and Survivor are on their way out or what, but I am sick of the returns and redos.
    I also was disturbed of the mix of Vets + Non-Vets. It just took away from the whole premise of the show of having total strangers living in the house for the summer. If BB wants to do a whole show of what they call "All Stars", then I am fine with that, although I never get thrilled with All-star shows in general. But to mix them together just seemed to ruin the "total strangers having to live together in the house", which to me, is the best part of BB. But in any event, I did try to enjoy this year as best I could, and there were really great parts + days of the show I enjoyed, but it could have been better if they were all strangers (IMO of course).

I hope they have all strangers next year. I've never been a big fan of returning players in shows like this. It just seems to me that Production has no confidence in their ability to weed out and get interesting people when they do that.

Go Rachel (Rooting for the best of the worst IMO )
    P.S. For whats its worth, I find it interesting that 2 Non-Vets made it this far. That surprised me + good for them.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-14-2011 at 10:52 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Rachel is the only one left that deserves to win. Porsche and Adam both did nothing all season. They started winning a little bit just now at the end because all the real competitors were gone. Like Rachel or not - she has won the most this season and she deserves it.

Actually Porsche was a four week golden key holder who was not allowed to compete. Who knows how she would have done early in the game. Except for her girlfriendship with Rachel, she steered clear of the vets until Dani flipped, then she stayed close to newbie power and, with Kalia's HOH's was in the inner circle. Once the alpha males were eliminated, she did win comps - including the most important comp at the end - the Veto.

She may have seemed inactive early in the game, but she made alliances (Dani, Kalia) that kept her in the game until she could help herself. So - not brilliant, but not helpless, either.

Now, Adam showed he was a non-competitor early on and had to rely on making people laugh. He couldn't outshine Lawon, so he followed the power - mostly Jeff with the vets. When Jeff left, he panicked and flipped to Kalia and Porsche as he didn't want to be close to Rachel. However, when Rachel came back into power the next cycle, he swallowed his tongue and flipped again. He had Jordan snowed as she saw his friendship with Jeff as a positive, but, when he did finally win a Veto and an HOH in the end, he saw a chance to ditch the vets and, with the help of Porsche's veto, he and Porsche split them up getting rid of Jordan.

He couldn't manage either of the final two HOH wins, so he stands at the mercy of a newbie and a vet, both of whom he was aligned with at one time or another. He was a coattail rider until the end, but so was Porsche. But, both survived with some key comp wins and here they are - Final Three.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-14-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Allie and Sticker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The thought of Porsche winning makes me sick.....I rank her up there with Natalie season 11!!
    Allie and Moontat like this.

I'm still ill about Maggie winning her season.
    mom2 and Allie like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345