+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

no Benefiber isn't razor blades but it can and does make people sick. It is just unnecessary and ugly. And if she won, for that she would be rewarded? I think it is just a bad precedent to set

FORT Fan

I read somewhere else that Adam was grunting and looking like he was in trouble. R and P seem to be doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    I read somewhere else that Adam was grunting and looking like he was in trouble. R and P seem to be doing fine.
    The comp continuation is being discussed in today's live feed thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I agree with this. If you get there, you get there, and you use whatever means you have available. In a game with no rules, how can we say people don't deserve the placement they end up in. Of course we can all have our opinions on which type of gameplay we prefer (comps, strategy, floating, social, etc) but there's no official Big Brother power rankings to say which facet is more important. Everybody that's won BB has deserved to win. Including Jordan in her season.
    Exactly! I think it's just really hard to separate the person from the game. I can't stand the way Porsche has acted n this game, and I truly admire everything I've seen of Jordan in her two seasons. If the BB house brings out the worst in a person (and I definitely believe it does!) then Jordan has conducted herself beautifully. She's no saint, but under the circumstances, with eyes watching me 24/7, I'm pretty positive I wouldn't have kept my composure the way she has I definitely respect certain players and the way they've conducted themselves while playing the game more than others. But hey, if you win, you deserve it (even if you are kind of a jerk )
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

This is just my opinion....

I think semantics comes into play with the word "deserving", since I am not sure I would use that for all winners + all cases. All winners are definitely ENTITLED to get the money fair+square, but I can't say I would use the word deserving in all cases. An analogy would be lets say you have 2 employees working at the same job, and one person does all the work, and the other one loafs all day. At the end of the year, they both get equal raises. In that siutation, I wouldn't say the one who loafed would be deserving of the raise. Now flipping that over to BB, I think it is similar, in that if the person who made it all the way to the end by sheer dumb luck, and floating because they couldn't do much else, etc., then I think it is similar to the employee that should have been fired, rather than getting a raise. But, I do agree (and this overrules everything), that since there are no rules, that person is ENTITLED to the money because the other HGs should have gotten rid of them since they saw it happening and never removed them from the house. So, they are ENTITLED, but I would not use the word deserving in all cases. Some purposely use floating + non-competing as a strategy, but I think most of the non-competitors/floaters find they cant do anything else because they do really suck at the game. All just my opinon of course.

+ Reply to Thread