+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    You know, I'm sure the comp is waaaay harder than it looks....but that mixer one kind of looks like fun Of course, fun would probably get really ld, really fast!
    I've always said the only reason I'd want to play BB would be for these endurance comps. Because, yeah, some of them really do look kind of fun. There's this one, and I bet the ones where you get to swing into a wall like Tarzan or Spiderman would also be a hoot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Love her all you want! But I'm addressing the fact that whoever makes it to whatever level and eventually wins, is entitled to the pot.

Just sayin back...
    I may be the only one, but I get what you're saying, Kocky. And I agree 100%. Even if that nasty Rachel wins.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I think Adam had the biggest feet which may hurt him. I think Porche had the smallest feet and seemed to fit better on that little platform at the bottom which may help her. This is a great one.
    Well now you sound like Brendon, Sticker.

I'm going to have to root for Rachel here. Did I just say that?
    JustJuls and JavaJo like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well now you sound like Brendon, Sticker.

I'm going to have to root for Rachel here. Did I just say that?
    We have it on record, waywyrd. Woot!

so if the car wins the whole thing, how many contestents in the future will be putting crap in peoples food and being just plain nasty and mean? I hope Adam wins and Rachel comes in second and that Jordan is America's Sweetheart. In my book Pontiac should have been ousted when she did the benefiber crap.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    so if the car wins the whole thing, how many contestents in the future will be putting crap in peoples food and being just plain nasty and mean? I hope Adam wins and Rachel comes in second and that Jordan is America's Sweetheart. In my book Pontiac should have been ousted when she did the benefiber crap.
    LOL at "the car". I wish I had thought of that one. But I'm not sure how the car winning translates into future contestants being inspired to "spike" muscle milk with an otherwise natural food ingredient. That might be a bit of a stretch.

it is the precedent that was set. Spike the food? no problem, the car did it and she won....it could go downhill from there..... just saying. People got really upset when Dick and Jen had their spat and wanted both of them gone. Ugly gets uglier and I hate to see that.

FORT Fan

I think more hamsters may try to act like Porsche with the benefiber she pulled, but if she received a penalty nom than they wouldn't. I think TPTB have slacked in their rules. I would vote for Adam over the lemon in the F2. I am hoping Rachel makes it.
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    We may have completely opposite takes on who we'd like to see in the F2, but I think I do understand what you're saying, and have posted on the same thing. If you make it to F2, regardless of who you are, you beat out everyone else and therefor deserve to be there. Is that what you mean? If so, I agree 100%. I don't want Porsche to win, but if she does, she deserves it because she outlasted everyone and got the most jury votes
    I agree with this. If you get there, you get there, and you use whatever means you have available. In a game with no rules, how can we say people don't deserve the placement they end up in. Of course we can all have our opinions on which type of gameplay we prefer (comps, strategy, floating, social, etc) but there's no official Big Brother power rankings to say which facet is more important. Everybody that's won BB has deserved to win. Including Jordan in her season.
    Mari79 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    it is the precedent that was set. Spike the food? no problem, the car did it and she won....it could go downhill from there..... just saying. People got really upset when Dick and Jen had their spat and wanted both of them gone. Ugly gets uglier and I hate to see that.
    We've seen future contestants copy past contestants all the time...if what those past contestants did was shown to be effective in helping them succeed at the game. Being a grade AAA jackass, secret alliances, etc.

Overloading milk with benefiber? Yeah, probably not.

I don't have an issue, but that's just me. Benefiber isn't razor blades.

+ Reply to Thread