+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/8 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

I'm so glad Jordan only had one day to wait until Jury. Waiting a whole week stressed out is no good for anyone!

What a bunch of lazy HG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    What a bunch of lazy HG's.
    I know I can't believe they are still in bed..

We have trees now so I think wake up call.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan looks so sad. Rachel's packing.

ETA - This is depressing - they're saying their goodbyes. Rachel told her "I'm glad you're my friend."

J told Rachel if Kalia had stayed, she would've voted Rachel out so she's okay with Porsche voting her out.

Jordan's ready to go. "I don't want to just sit here."
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-08-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan giving Rachel tips if she stays and wins the next comp - told her to go with her gut on who to take and is now running down who would give her votes.

Sounds like she's telling her to keep Adam b/c she's won so many more comps than him and that Kalia and Dani might be mad at him.

Jordan telling her that no matter what, if it's an endurance comp and Porsche promises her anything, tell her that she's good and don't drop. Then she tells her that even if she loses tonight, to keep her head up and get the next one. She said that no matter what question BB asks her, she's going to try to make it obvious for R. She says she doesn't know what they'd ask her but she'd try to make it obvious.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-08-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    combatcutie and polarpi like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Rachel is so fake kissing Porche's a**. It is really funny and she is laughing with it. She is sort of making a parody of the kiss up function.

Adam told Jordan she better do something.

Rachel is so overplaying the "helpful" social game everyone is getting a giggle.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's going to be cam follow Jordan day. Ahem.

Another Rachel funny - standing in the middle of the kitchen watching the other two cook, she fusses with her hair like Jordan.

Rachel: Thanks for making breakfast, thanks Porsche for helping.

Jordan stares at them then goes upstairs to the HOH taking her spot for the HOH lock down.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-08-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Jordan giving Rachel tips if she stays and wins the next comp - told her to go with her gut on who to take and is now running down who would give her votes.

Sounds like she's telling her to keep Adam b/c she's won so many more comps than him and that Kalia and Dani might be mad at him.

Jordan telling her that no matter what, if it's an endurance comp and Porsche promises her anything, tell her that she's good and don't drop. Then she tells her that even if she loses tonight, to keep her head up and get the next one. She said that no matter what question BB asks her, she's going to try to make it obvious for R. She says she doesn't know what they'd ask her but she'd try to make it obvious.
    ^^ That right there is TRUE competitor and a TRUE friend. Helping someone before she leaves, and not pouting and crying about it. I am proud of Jordan. Rachel should be thankful to have such a sweet girl as a friend... What an upset would it be if Rachel was voted out tonight... Not likely, but it would be a ~SHOCKER~ lol

Since Jordan didn't put any work out clothes in her carry-out bag, it would be more of a shocker for Jordan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast