+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    It will be a cold day in you know where, before I give Dani my vote!!

I'm a little bitter!!
    I don't blame you. She screwed herself and all the vets. Instead of going against the rest of the house they went after each other after Dani's brilliant plan to backdoor Jeff. Way to go girl.
    Allie likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I personally wish they'd stop with the theme twists all together and just have a regular season.
    Thus the reason why Season 10 was so awesome! Back to Basics....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

At least Dani knew it was 5 more for opening PB than when Shelly says it was 5 grand

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    That is against the rules and Porsche should get a penalty nom for telling Jordan!!!! Tweet/Email Alison Grodner and CBS to give Porsche a penalty nom!!! Let's pull off a last minute upset and give CBS a way out of P in the F3. Giving P any more money is a travesty!!!!
    Porsche is MEAN and I hate that she is being rewarded for sleeping, slutting around the house, hiding peoples stuff, and putting fiber in people muscle milk. I just don't want her to be rewarded for her poor behavior.
    combatcutie and JustJuls like this.

FORT Fan

IS BB10 when Dan won? I have a hard remembering comps and such...I leave that to the veterans.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I don't blame you. She screwed herself and all the vets. Instead of going against the rest of the house they went after each other after Dani's brilliant plan to backdoor Jeff. Way to go girl.
    I'll join this bitter party. Dani screwed herself and took a whole slew of people with her. Some didn't even make it to the jury house.
    She is a pitiful person and if I never have to see or hear from her again after this show I would consider myself blessed.
    Allie and cantstopwatchin like this.

FORT Fan

I don't have twitter. What is Allsion's email address? I doubt she will find time to read emails tho.

so sad to see Jordan go! i just love that girl!

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Porsche is MEAN and I hate that she is being rewarded for sleeping, slutting around the house, hiding peoples stuff, and putting fiber in people muscle milk. I just don't want her to be rewarded for her poor behavior.
    Totally agree ... would love to see them slap her with a penalty nom. Too late on the Benefiber incident, but they could get her on telling Jordan she was going home.

Send Alison G and CBS a message to give Porsche a penalty nom and kick her butt out! They can show the clip of her telling Jordan and then tell her she has incurred a penalty nom for it and can't pull herself off the block! Would be awesome!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm sad to see Jordan go but, honestly, I'm happier to know she'll be with Jeff. She just hasn't been the same since he left. I want to see her truly smile again.

And, I decided when Rachel won her last HoH, that I wanted her to win it all. She's been nominated time and again and has fought to stay in the house. Because of that, she reminds me of a dyed-redhead Janelle but with a valley girl dialogue and overbluntness. (That thought blows my mind b/c I really, really disliked her when the season started!)

So, my hope is that Rachel stays tonight (30% of me thinks P could still vote R out for shock factor) and that she pulls off the win of the endurance comp tonight. I'm hoping for a R/A finale with a Rachel win. (But I was also pulling for Janelle and then her hand fell off in the first few minutes )

Here's hoping Rachel's luck is better than GI Jani's was! ((fingers crossed))
    combatcutie, bearwme1 and JustJuls like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread