+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Jeff has my vote......he needs to buy Jordan a ring!!!!
    bearwme1 and sonii82 like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I really don't have much to say except......I'm super bummed Heading to work and taking my last caps of Jordie getting ready.

Bye girl....you've played with class and you're leaving with class! Now go marry your man and make babies.
    You know Juls, I am very depressed about Jordan. I know she hasn't been winning, and she should have. I just think she has so much class, compassion, and kindness why can't you win with that? I'm really sad, I guess I just hoped to see the two of them in the final two. I think things would be so different if Shelly hadn't backstabbed her. That really seemed to do something to Jordan. I think she feels guilty about Jeff leaving because when others weren't sure that Shelly was really with them, Jordan convinced them that Shelly was with them.

She's won before, I get that. I guess just to spite what Shelly did, I would have loved to see J/R in the final two. On the upside, hopefully Jordan will go in the house and tell Jeff how Shelly was in her face, and Jordan had to tell her off. Then we could get another fight sequence between Shelly and Jeff.
    Last edited by bearwme1; 09-08-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: spelling
    JustJuls likes this.

FORT Fan

I would love for Jeff to win again. Also, part of me wants Rachel to stick it to the mean girls.
    bearwme1 likes this.

I want to know for sure Adam and Rachel did not throw that comp!!! Just because they did not want to be the bad guys who sent Jordan out!!!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Jeff has my vote......he needs to buy Jordan a ring!!!!
    That's why I spent my 10.00 on Jeff. I think and hope he'll just "put a ring on it!".

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I want to know for sure Adam and Rachel did not throw that comp!!! Just because they did not want to be the bad guys who sent Jordan out!!!
    I'd be absolutely shocked if Rachel threw a comp any comp. I think she tries to win everything no matter if it's a hard decision at the end of winning or not. Adam who knows.
    bearwme1, Allie and JustJuls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I'd be absolutely shocked if Rachel threw a comp any comp. I think she tries to win everything no matter if it's a hard decision at the end of winning or not. Adam who knows.
    I agree with that. She seems to think that only people who win comps should win. And she obviously does not mind making enemies. Heck, with her goodbye messages, I think she enjoys it. ;-)

FORT Fan

I don't think R would throw it knowing she would be on the block and possibly going out. She has had a huge target on her since day one and knows that in order to survive she has to win. i hope she wears glitter for the competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom View Post
    When Rachel was in the shower, Jordan was doing makeup, and asked if she looked orange. Rach told her no, and Jord said good cuz she didn't want to be the girl who went out there and everyone said, wow, that girl looks orange!

Then Rach told her to shut up, that she didn't know if she was going, and Jord said yes, Porsche told her.
    Adam said it was about the dress? He said you girls use the code about the dress to tell each other you are leaving....and they agreed. You get told to "wear the dress" if you are going, and Porsche told Jordan to wear the dress.

A little bit ago, Adam went in the colorful room and Rach was doing her makeup, hair in rollers, Porsche in bed (of course), and asked if it was ok for him to take Jordan's bed, since he had his stuff out of hoh. Porsche said sure, then Adam realized what he said, and hurriedly said "I'll just take the bed of whoever leaves tonight."

Yo, Adam. The girl is STILL THERE.

Then the doofus flopped down in Jordan's bed with his blankie to nap.
    That is against the rules and Porsche should get a penalty nom for telling Jordan!!!! Tweet/Email Alison Grodner and CBS to give Porsche a penalty nom!!! Let's pull off a last minute upset and give CBS a way out of P in the F3. Giving P any more money is a travesty!!!!

I don't understand why Adam doesn't say to Pinto something like: "you & I have a final 2 promise -we'll both take each other if we win final HOH - so in order to increase the chance of one of us winning, vote Rachel out"! This kind of thing has worked in previous years...

If Jordon is voted out, I so want Rachel to win final HOH!!!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

+ Reply to Thread