+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

When Rachel was in the shower, Jordan was doing makeup, and asked if she looked orange. Rach told her no, and Jord said good cuz she didn't want to be the girl who went out there and everyone said, wow, that girl looks orange!

Then Rach told her to shut up, that she didn't know if she was going, and Jord said yes, Porsche told her.
    Adam said it was about the dress? He said you girls use the code about the dress to tell each other you are leaving....and they agreed. You get told to "wear the dress" if you are going, and Porsche told Jordan to wear the dress.

A little bit ago, Adam went in the colorful room and Rach was doing her makeup, hair in rollers, Porsche in bed (of course), and asked if it was ok for him to take Jordan's bed, since he had his stuff out of hoh. Porsche said sure, then Adam realized what he said, and hurriedly said "I'll just take the bed of whoever leaves tonight."

Yo, Adam. The girl is STILL THERE.

Then the doofus flopped down in Jordan's bed with his blankie to nap.

Rachel is not going to allow Jordan and Porsche any time together!

Porsche probably couldn't stay awake long enough for a full conversation anyways.

FORT Fan

I am waiting to see who is officially evicted tonight before voting AP. On twitter, Dick is asking people to vote for Dani.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    I am waiting to see who is officially evicted tonight before voting AP. On twitter, Dick is asking people to vote for Dani.
    It will be a cold day in you know where, before I give Dani my vote!!

I'm a little bitter!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    The Duo's was a dumb move too, if they could nominate whoever i think it would be a different game now.
    The duos was not a good move at all.. It actually wouldn't have been as bad if they had not given the golden keys.. That was the part I disagreed with totally.. Those people got a free pass just to sit around they didn't even have to fight for food like everyone else.. If they couldn't participate in any comps they shouldn't have been allowed a vote to send people out who were fighting to be there.. They could stir up as much as they wanted with no consequences...

and now, trivia. It has begun.

FORT Fan

ITA Carolinamom. I didn't like her in season 8 and nothing has changed for me to like her now. Seeing nice Rachel has her in the running for my votes. P,K,Shelly, Dani are all out. D,C,K,L are out too...so it comes down to the 2 couples. And, I think Adam is going to be apart of the F2. I'd rather him than miss stealer and putting benefiber in the vets slop or whatever it was.

FORT Fan

Sonii: the only good thing about the twist was saving J/R. It would have been nice if the golden keys didn't have a free pass for a month. I don't think they should have been allowed to vote. That twist needs to go back tto the drawing board.
    sonii82 likes this.

I personally wish they'd stop with the theme twists all together and just have a regular season.
    waywyrd, GabbyG, sonii82 and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread