+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

CBS ALERT.. CBS says that because of The Presidential Address Prime time could be delayed so watch for that the show could be late.

Kalia's interview with Julie is on the CBS site... I thought it was interesting... A couple of things there.. I swear Dani got so into Kalia, Porsche and Shellys heads that they open their mouths and Dani's words come out.. Porsche even said this exact thing last night as to why she is voting Jordan out... .SHe said that she didn't want Jordan to go to F2 with her. Because she won already and it was someone else's turn... None of them can think or speak for themselves..

They did show the goodbye message and Rachel did sort of call her a cow.. Rachel told Kalia the cows don't change their spots.. Kalia wasn't happy at all with that.. So Rachel sent another bad jury message...

She ended it by saying she couldn't wait to get to the jury house she had some words for some people there.. SHe has to be talking about Jeff and Brendon.. She loves Dani and Shelly voted their way and helped them so there is no one else right now... Unless she is talking about if Adam gets to the end or goes to jury with her..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-08-2011 at 05:28 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Lawon is the dumbest ever for me. He didn't just volunteer to go on the block. He volunteered TO GET VOTED OUT! Seriously, how could anything top that?
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I really don't have much to say except......I'm super bummed Heading to work and taking my last caps of Jordie getting ready.

Bye girl....you've played with class and you're leaving with class! Now go marry your man and make babies.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Because she is likable, a realist, an optimist at the same time and kind. I think too she won't be as upset being voted out because she's won. It would've been a tough trick to win twice - heck even WILL one of the best strategic players didn't win twice.

There are fewer and fewer Jordans out there.
    Indeed! She's precious...............

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I really don't have much to say except......I'm super bummed Heading to work and taking my last caps of Jordie getting ready.

Bye girl....you've played with class and you're leaving with class! Now go marry your man and make babies.
    I know I am way bummed out today too.. I am having a hard time watching it I just check in some... I think the feeds are going to be terrible other than the comp talk to watch the rest of the week... I am pulling for Rachel but it is not the same without her and Jordan both there... I can only stomach so much of Porsche's dumb blonde routine...
    andee, JustJuls and carolinamom12 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Jordan know what its like to have no home, like Rachel and Brendon. She knows they need the money the most. She will vote for Rachel!

I want to see if Rachel or Adam threw that comp!! Rachel knew Porsche would keep her!
    What? Rachel and Brendon are homeless???? I thought Rachel said she wanted the money for a big wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Rach said to Jordan i don't know why you're cashing in your chips and Jordan said because Porsche told her she's going home.
    What if P is doing what R/J kind of did to Kalia? Make the person staying think she is going home to mess with the head of the person who is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    What? Rachel and Brendon are homeless???? I thought Rachel said she wanted the money for a big wedding?
    Rachel hasn't been able to get a job in over a year and Brendan is in school for his PHD, they currently have all there stuff in a storage locker and have Rachel's car for transpo. They literally are homeless at the moment.

I see Porsche is in the same position she has been in all summer..........sleeping!! I had a feeling one of the golden key winners would land in the top, they were protected for 4 weeks. Dumb move on BB part imo!!!
    sonii82 and JustJuls like this.

The Duo's was a dumb move too, if they could nominate whoever i think it would be a different game now.

+ Reply to Thread