+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel said that Brendon says they can't have babies for at least five years. Rachel doesn't want to wait that long. Porsche said..then marry a different guy then. Rachel didn't really like that. And why am I watching?
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Its hard not to like them. Which is why I don't understand why so many past houseguests REALLY don't like them.
    It's easy not to like Jeff if you look at him separate from Jordan; it all depends on what you choose to see, I guess. As for Jordan, many feel she didn't have to work too hard for her win, since she had Jeff fighting for her most of the season, and she only had to win a couple of key comps after he was evicted. She's nice, and sweet, but also a little simple (in both meanings of the word), and the more analytical BB players tend to look down on her for that.

I don't dislike Jordan, but I dislike Jeff, and the way that she just lets some of his nastier traits roll off her back won't last forever. Remember, they still haven't been living together all this time. I wonder how patient Jordan will be after a non-stop year of Jeff's arbitrarily-aimed mood swings.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-09-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Its hard not to like them. Which is why I don't understand why so many past houseguests REALLY don't like them.

I couldn't believe how sad I was to see Jordan sitting with Julie....I guess because she never had to do that? Or just because I adore her so much? I don't know....but I was totally tearing up And then when Rachel starting crying Haha, I was a mess! What is wrong with me?!?
    I think because we all thought - including Julie from the way she took her time - Porsche would do something smart and evict Rachel instead and let our sweet Jordan have a chance to be the first repeat winner of the show.

And some people don't like them because they're too likable and are seen a bit more in favorable light. To be honest, even with both of their outbursts and opinions, they are probably the most REAL people on and off the show they've had. They don't overall put on airs for the show and try to say that they weren't like that in real life, etc. Because of that, they're seen as being favorably edited and therefore some don't like the duo.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't dislike Jordan, but I dislike Jeff, and the way that she just lets some of his nastier traits roll off her back won't last forever. Remember, they still haven't been living together all this time. I wonder how patient Jordan will be after a non-stop year of Jeff's arbitrarily-aimed mood swings.
    I hope that a lot of it is just the stresses of being in that house and not real life. If by chance it's real life, Jordan may be rethinking things. This is why both are taking their time first and not just getting married quickly like some reality couples do.

I couldn't believe how sad I was to see Jordan sitting with Julie....I guess because she never had to do that? Or just because I adore her so much? I don't know....but I was totally tearing up And then when Rachel starting crying Haha, I was a mess! What is wrong with me?!?
    I was the same way Juls...!!! I think it was because we know we will never see her in the house again! We seen her at a young age when she first came in the house two season's ago, and now she is acting all grown up in a classy way. I wish her the best in life, hopefully with Jeff! If not, then with who ever she picks!!
    JustJuls likes this.

Rachel's GB message was very sincere and I truely believe that she and Jordan will be good friends outside of the house. I don't know if anyone else would be.

Jeff and Jordan have a real relationship outside of the BB house. They have met each other's families and all seem to get along. Jordan did not want to go back into the BB house, but did it because she knew Jeff wanted to and wanted to do this for him. Just from her demeaner last night, I feel that she was glad to get this season over with (hince the "checking out" that Julie mentioned) and is ready to get back to her life here in Charlotte and school. According to her sister, Jordan did not enjoy all the attention she got after the show her season and even had people follow her home with "I thought that was you!". Kind of scary these days.

I say this because Jordan is a happy person and likes Jeff very much, who is not the same outside of the house with her. Are they all lovey dovey like R&B? No, as she was brought up that PDA was not lady-like. Will they marry? I don't know, but their relationship works for them now. Does everyone need to like them? No, of course not.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Well, in my opinion, Porsche's game wasn't anything she should be proud of. For the first half of the season the only time we really caught a sighting of her was when she was doing something immature, like hiding stuff and tainting the muscle milk. Great game play, Porsche. (you can't see me but I'm rolling my eyes..lol) She only started winning comps when all the competitors were gone. I'm not going to say she doesn't deserve to win, because I think anyone that makes it to the end, obviously did something right that got them there, but I really do not want her to win. I don't want her to be F2, either.
    Java, my husband said the same thing last night. I was saying as much as I hate "Cash for Clunkers" she has won a few things. My husband said, someone had to win and any loser could win once the real players were gone. It's like all the college players left and so the JV team plays and someone wins. The competition isn't that stiff.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Nothing is wrong with you or us! We're women, we fell things deeply. I was very sad about Jordan leaving, and even so, I kept saying, "Jordan, why couldn't you just win something!" (besides the HOH).
    JustJuls likes this.

+ Reply to Thread