+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    Yeah I guess perhaps I want to change it to just put Rachel in the final 2.
    I would really hate to see Adam and Porsche in it, they have done nothing forever.
    Yeah, I also want Rachel to win, and typically in most normal 2 out of 3's, I think everybody competes in the 2nd comp, and only the loser of the first 2 would not necessarily have to compete in the 3rd one (if 3rd one was even necessary), so the way BB makes people sit out seems a little odd compared to how most 2-out-of-3s would be handled. Since BB lets all 3 compete in the 1st, then all 3 should compete in the 2nd, and then if the same person won both 1st+2nd, there wouldn't even be a 3rd. Oh well, its their rules, and i guess they can do it however they want.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-09-2011 at 12:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Great idea! And they wouldn't have to be as invasive or well-manned as the actual house... just a few well placed laptops with one-way Skype open so we could see in. And then the jurymates could sit down and give little talk shows if they wanted. To break up the tedium and argue their side of things (but not Kalia) (or Shelly). Otherwise it'd be great!
    Skype? GADS! Nooooooo! No more skype anywhere near that disgusting Brendon. Please.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Just to add a bit of conversation I heard after the first comp, when Rachel and Porsche were both drying their hair--
    Rachel was talking about how much applause Jordan got when she went out and Porsche said something about how she didn't think it was more than anyone else, which to me, is not true. Porsche than said the remaining HGs would go out to a full audience so they would all get a lot.

I did have a problem with how much P tried to downplay Jordan's game, and how she had Rachel doing it too, along with Jeff's, once Jordan was gone. I suppose I should have suspected that would happen. I don't care for Porsche much as a person.
    I also think it's amusing how much and how often some of the HG's perceptions of themselves differ from those of the fans.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Well, in my opinion, Porsche's game wasn't anything she should be proud of. For the first half of the season the only time we really caught a sighting of her was when she was doing something immature, like hiding stuff and tainting the muscle milk. Great game play, Porsche. (you can't see me but I'm rolling my eyes..lol) She only started winning comps when all the competitors were gone. I'm not going to say she doesn't deserve to win, because I think anyone that makes it to the end, obviously did something right that got them there, but I really do not want her to win. I don't want her to be F2, either.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree. Remember when Rachel found out and began to try to take something of theirs, but had to give it back. Porche got a good taste of her own medicine. I was loving how she was panicking and trying to see what may have been taken of hers. They never even considered that somebody may do to them what they did to others. Somebody should have taken Shelly's ring or her dog too before she left. Those immature things served no purpose in the game, except to be mean to others. It was upsetting. I would never want Cash-for-Clunker-Kia to serve me any drinks in a bar. She is the type to spit in your drink if she doesnt like you.

Hey, I like my Kia!!! (not the one on BB, but my Sorrento) Let's just keep insulting cars that are not made any more.
    Sticker likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Hey, I like my Kia!!! (not the one on BB, but my Sorrento) Let's just keep insulting cars that are not made any more.
    LOL I actually had an older Kia Sportage, and actually traded it in during the Cash for Clunker program. It gave me some engine light issues, and had some trouble with it, but overall, for the money, it was pretty decent. I think the newer ones now are much better made.
    OK, I agree, we can go with Yugo. LOL

so until next week we get no clips from the Jury House?? If so its going to be a long boring week. By the way my son was watching the interview with Jordan after she was evicted and he commented on how real she was. About how Rachel carried her etc. He thought that she was real classy. Even when Rachel left her a message, it was pretty heartfelt. I also think Julie took alot of time with Jordan's interview, I think they genuinely like the couple??? Did anyone else think this?
    Last edited by lovedrama; 09-09-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Its hard not to like them. Which is why I don't understand why so many past houseguests REALLY don't like them.

I couldn't believe how sad I was to see Jordan sitting with Julie....I guess because she never had to do that? Or just because I adore her so much? I don't know....but I was totally tearing up And then when Rachel starting crying Haha, I was a mess! What is wrong with me?!?
    bearwme1 and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    It was all an act. She is the same Rachel. FAKE! I figured that out tonight when she started her fake cry again.
    When was she fake crying? I guess I missed it.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

+ Reply to Thread