+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

I would love Jury House feeds, wish they would give us the choice from like the 2nd person evicted
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    If I was Rachel, I would not practice with her. Porche has not studied the wall a lot, and Rachel could easily beat her if she doesn't teach her how to use parts of the face. Rachel should have just woken up in the middle of the night or get up early and study by herself.

EDIT: I think Rachel realized she was screwing up, and she sat down to play cards which forced Porche to play cards with her. Rachel is a little slow to catch on sometimes, but when she does, she definitely takes action to correct her mistake.
    I think Rachel is helping her thinking that the faces could be part two. Rachel won't be playing in that and it sounds like Rachel wants Porsche to beat Adam in that comp. I get the feeling these two are hoping to get the the final two together.

Personally I want Rachel to listen to Jordan and take Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I think Rachel is helping her thinking that the faces could be part two. Rachel won't be playing in that and it sounds like Rachel wants Porsche to beat Adam in that comp. I get the feeling these two are hoping to get the the final two together.
    Thanks. I already totally forgot that Rachel doesnt have to play in Part 2. That is why it didnt matter, unless morph is part 3, but I dont think it is for part 3.

Speaking of Morph, I have nightmares from past season's Morph contests. Those faces give me the creeps, and I really suck at that game. I couldnt ever guess even 1 of them. ALL the faces look like a Tori Spelling/Adam MERGE to me.
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Fan

I was wondering how long it would take Rachel to start talking smack about Jeff and Jordan. That alliance was shaky at best from the beginning. Jeff did throw that veto and that's what sent Brendon home. Rachel seems to forget that she and Brendan came very close to getting Jeff out week three. And they continued to throw J/J under the bus any chance they got. The trust was not there on either end and for good reason. Who knows what would have happened if Jeff won the veto and Brendon was saved that week.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I'm finally watching tonights endurance comp (I was at work) and I am CRACKING up at Adam and Porsche!!! Really? Adam did like 20 minutes! And Porsche 40! Rachel could have stayed up there forever. These two are all limping around like 90 year old and Rachel's like...eh, whatever. I find this hysterical!
    bearwme1 and waywyrd like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I don't think its fair. Why should Rachel have to compete again. Shouldn't who ever wins Part 1 and Part 2 are the final 2 ?
    I don't like that Rachel still has to compete so really winning the first part doesn't matter.

Part 3 is usually "which houseguest said this" isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    I don't think its fair. Why should Rachel have to compete again. Shouldn't who ever wins Part 1 and Part 2 are the final 2 ?
    I don't like that Rachel still has to compete so really winning the first part doesn't matter.
    BB's method (if I understand it right), is they only have 1 winner who gets to choose who they want to take to the final with them, and that 1 winner has to win 2 out of 3, which would make sense in a 3 part competition. Rachel gets to sit out in part 2 and doesnt have to compete since she won the 1st one. Then whoever wins that 3rd one has then won 2 out of 3. The loser of Part 2 does not compete in Part 3, as they have already lost 2 in a row (part 1 + 2).
    If I have this wrong, someone please correct me.

Your method could be another way they could do it, but I think BB likes to have all 3 parts being different styles of comps (endurance, questions, etc.), and they probably want to drag the end out for excitement. I don't necessarily like BB method, since the winner of Part 3 could choose someone who didnt win any of the 3 part contest, but I do think i understand it, as it gives the winner an edge to choose someone they think they can beat in the voting.

Another part of their way that I dont necessarily like is the overall record of the final winner (if it ends up being loser of part 1), is that their overall record would be = Won 2 / Lost 1, where the overall record of the loser of part 3 = Won 1 / Lost 1 which is 50%. That part seems a little unfair. It almost seems like there may be a statistical advantage to the person who loses part 1.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-09-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Yeah I guess perhaps I want to change it to just put Rachel in the final 2.
    I would really hate to see Adam and Porsche in it, they have done nothing forever.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread