+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

R/P playing cards but also counting jury votes while looking at the memory wall.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Rachel just told Porsche that if she goes with Adam, Adam will beat her in votes.
    Rachel is sure she doesn't have Danielle or Shelley's vote no matter what, and she thinks both would vote for Adam over Porsche.

She's doing quite the (not so) subtle sales job on Porsche to convince Porsche to take her instead of Adam to F2 if Porsche wins the final comp.

Rachel is also concerned that Adam could beat her at questions if they go against each other in the 3rd round.

Both are certain Kalia will not vote for Adam.

Rachel says Jordan might vote for Adam over Rachel in F2.

Good line from Rachel about the jury: "People vote for whoever they hate less."

Rachel gets in one more dig at Porsche, telling her if Jordan would have been here, Porsche probably would win.

I can't tell whether Porsche is taking anything she says seriously or just placating her, pretending to agree.

Rachel is now giving Porsche tips on a morph competition.

'Night all.

FORT Fanatic

These jury vote counting discussions always crack me up. Everybody just tries to act like they are "playing for second place" so...if you win HOH your best bet is to take me. Obvi

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

The funny thing is.....Rachel would be GUARANTEED a vote from Dani if she went with Adam....with Porsche...eh, I'm not so sure. She really should listen to Jordan's advice.
    Katydyd and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    The funny thing is.....Rachel would be GUARANTEED a vote from Dani if she went with Adam....with Porsche...eh, I'm not so sure. She really should listen to Jordan's advice.
    Not only would she get Dani's but Kalia's too along with the other 3 vets of course. Guaranteed win against Adam.
    JustJuls and Sticker like this.

I confess that I've always thought people were silly saying "now that this happened I'm done with this show!" But I've had serious trouble watching the feeds tonight. Rachel still pushes the edge of annoying. Adam is just guy... kinda hairy, kinda noisy... I've got one of him at home. And Porsche is a blank... not much personality, not much to say, kind of repetitive, no charm.

So this led me to thinking. People are always railing against the producers for manipulating the outcome, but really this is first and foremost a television show and SECONDLY a game. And some say that Jordan didn't win enough HOH and POV to win... but she did have the skill of being the most charming and the best on television. And that should count for something. That should count for a lot. If the game was about who was the most fun to watch, I think she would have won.

Anyway-- that's what I was thinking. I'm not going to cancel my feeds yet because something bizarre might happen and I'll want to be able to flashback and see it. But I don't expect to rush home to turn them on. It seems like this will be a long and boring week.

We need feeds in the JURY HOUSE now!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    ......Rachel is now giving Porsche tips on a morph competition......
    If I was Rachel, I would not practice with her. Porche has not studied the wall a lot, and Rachel could easily beat her if she doesn't teach her how to use parts of the face. Rachel should have just woken up in the middle of the night or get up early and study by herself.

EDIT: I think Rachel realized she was screwing up, and she sat down to play cards which forced Porche to play cards with her. Rachel is a little slow to catch on sometimes, but when she does, she definitely takes action to correct her mistake.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-09-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    I confess that I've always thought people were silly saying "now that this happened I'm done with this show!" But I've had serious trouble watching the feeds tonight. Rachel still pushes the edge of annoying. Adam is just guy... kinda hairy, kinda noisy... I've got one of him at home. And Porsche is a blank... not much personality, not much to say, kind of repetitive, no charm.

So this led me to thinking. People are always railing against the producers for manipulating the outcome, but really this is first and foremost a television show and SECONDLY a game. And some say that Jordan didn't win enough HOH and POV to win... but she did have the skill of being the most charming and the best on television. And that should count for something. That should count for a lot. If the game was about who was the most fun to watch, I think she would have won.

Anyway-- that's what I was thinking. I'm not going to cancel my feeds yet because something bizarre might happen and I'll want to be able to flashback and see it. But I don't expect to rush home to turn them on. It seems like this will be a long and boring week.

We need feeds in the JURY HOUSE now!
    Good Points, and I really like the idea of having JURY HOUSE feeds at this point in the game, as well as the other day when they blocked out the feeds. For BBAD, they could keep flipping to the Jury House and back to the house. It makes perfect sense. If BB is worried about money in setting up the cameras, they could use SKYPE over at the Jury house. We wouldnt mind if it breaks up and is fuzzy at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Good Points, and I really like the idea of having JURY HOUSE feeds at this point in the game, as well as the other day when they blocked out the feeds. For BBAD, they could keep flipping to the Jury House and back to the house. It makes perfect sense. If BB is worried about money in setting up the cameras, they could use SKYPE over at the Jury house. We wouldnt mind if it breaks up and is fuzzy at times.
    Great idea! And they wouldn't have to be as invasive or well-manned as the actual house... just a few well placed laptops with one-way Skype open so we could see in. And then the jurymates could sit down and give little talk shows if they wanted. To break up the tedium and argue their side of things (but not Kalia) (or Shelly). Otherwise it'd be great!
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Not only would she get Dani's but Kalia's too along with the other 3 vets of course. Guaranteed win against Adam.
    I think you are right about that.

+ Reply to Thread