+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    ^^ That right there is TRUE competitor and a TRUE friend. Helping someone before she leaves, and not pouting and crying about it. I am proud of Jordan. Rachel should be thankful to have such a sweet girl as a friend...
    Yes, Jordan knows how to be a true friend.... awww, she is going out with class.... maybe she doesn't have the fight in her to continue, so has resigned to the fact that they are keeping rachel..... are we sure that jordan is being evicted?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    If Porsche doesnt use it Porsche & Jordan will be on the block, not Porsche and Rachel. So, Rachel would be voting out a player, not Jordan... and Porsche will use it... She doesnt want the chance of being voted out. The only hope Jordan fans have (and Jordan has lost hope) is that Porsche will vote Rachel out with out telling anyone last min bc she is a bigger threat in comps. Jordan changed her mind last min twice, and so did Shelly, Dani and Adam. It can happen, but who knows... She has it in her head that Jordan has won once, doesnt do anything, and doesnt deserve to win twice.
    Sorry I just had the initials switched, but Marcellas stayed and P is definitely not smarter than a 5th grader.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

they're talking about the veto comp, it was the one where you have to match up the blocks that have the HG names, and you match them to the questions, but there's only one way it fits, etc
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Jordan giving Rachel tips if she stays and wins the next comp - told her to go with her gut on who to take and is now running down who would give her votes.

Sounds like she's telling her to keep Adam b/c she's won so many more comps than him and that Kalia and Dani might be mad at him.

Jordan telling her that no matter what, if it's an endurance comp and Porsche promises her anything, tell her that she's good and don't drop. Then she tells her that even if she loses tonight, to keep her head up and get the next one. She said that no matter what question BB asks her, she's going to try to make it obvious for R. She says she doesn't know what they'd ask her but she'd try to make it obvious.
    someone tell me how anyone, anyone can even dislike this young lady?
    bearwme1, Juls2, chermorr and 3 others like this.

Sorry if this was already answered... will there be the nominations, veto, veto ceremony, then live eviction shown tonight?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fan

Reality chick: I think that's how it goes tonight and they start part 1 of the new HOH.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    they're talking about the veto comp, it was the one where you have to match up the blocks that have the HG names, and you match them to the questions, but there's only one way it fits, etc
    I missed that part - and here we were, worried about Kalia with questions/answers, and Porsche pulled off a win. Didn't see that one coming!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD View Post
    someone tell me how anyone, anyone can even dislike this young lady?
    Because she is likable, a realist, an optimist at the same time and kind. I think too she won't be as upset being voted out because she's won. It would've been a tough trick to win twice - heck even WILL one of the best strategic players didn't win twice.

There are fewer and fewer Jordans out there.
    andee likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

they're talking about stuff from last season.

Jordan saying she thought Hayden and Kristen made a cute couple. Rachel tells the story about Hayden's mom coming after Kristen at the finale

Then Jordan says that whenever anyone ever talked about her or Jeff last season, people would contact them on Twitter and say "so and so just said this about you." She brought up the time that Rachel and Brendon were in the hammock and Rachel was saying how they were a much better showmance than Jeff and Jordan. Jordan says "now that I know you, that's so funny because I know it's totally something you would say" (they were all laughing)
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fan

I like Jordan and even did during her first season. I think she has a good head on her shoulders and wants to wait and for kids and she will know when she is ready.

+ Reply to Thread