+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    So maybe I passed you up? - I was the tortoise walking most of the race with the intermittent jogs...my first half... I do think we could have whooped on Adam and Porshe.
    We should be on Big Brother! Give Rachel a run for her money and show you do not give up until the body fails! (I did about 2:44 gun time, about 10 seconds faster at gun time that my first, but almost 10 minutes slower than my second). Darn trains. But you rocked it. Finished your first 13.1. Which means you are only half crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    We should be on Big Brother! Give Rachel a run for her money and show you do not give up until the body fails! (I did about 2:44 gun time, about 10 seconds faster at gun time that my first, but almost 10 minutes slower than my second). Darn trains. But you rocked it. Finished your first 13.1. Which means you are only half crazy.
    I would say that you rocked, even with an injury...you finished after my daughter's time and before mine, but I did way better than I thought I would! I had lots of fun participating in that race. I don't know about me in BB - I would have very little patience with these knuckleheads. But I do admire Rachel's strategy on winning this one. She had it figured out how to overcome the spins.
    Allie likes this.

When is Part II of the final three comps?
    When is Part III?

Why is Adam sharing all of this information with Porsche is he stupid... This stuff could very well be part of the Pt.2 comp and he is actually telling her all of the stuff she could use to study.... Not very smart he should leave her in the dark.... He is really going to be upset with himself if he loses it from info he told her..

I despise Rachel. She has been better since Brendon left. However, tonight she was doing that fake cry again. The one with no tears. It also bugs the heck out of me when she keeps looking at the camera. No one else in the house does that. She is so fake. It only gets worse when she is with Brendon. Then she starts with the annoying laugh. I will be okay with Porshe or Adam winning. Rachel is a good competitor but gets on my nerves too bad. Plus whenever she would win HOH she would get the big head. I can only imagine how she would act if she won the game.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Russell peed while hanging on the swinging ropes.In season 11

Just turned my feeds back on - Was Porsche dissing Jordan????

FORT Fanatic

Can Porsche just stop talking and sleep until Wed. Pretty please.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    I despise Rachel. She has been better since Brendon left. However, tonight she was doing that fake cry again. The one with no tears. It also bugs the heck out of me when she keeps looking at the camera. No one else in the house does that. She is so fake. It only gets worse when she is with Brendon. Then she starts with the annoying laugh. I will be okay with Porshe or Adam winning. Rachel is a good competitor but gets on my nerves too bad. Plus whenever she would win HOH she would get the big head. I can only imagine how she would act if she won the game.
    yea but she would be gone faded in to bb history.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

No. Porsche was telling Rachel that she felt bad and wanted the next person to jury to tell Jordan that. Rachel was thinking "What about me?" when Porsche started praising Jordan.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread