+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Chevy Vega sure is taking her time getting out of the shower.
    nickster likes this.

FORT Fan

Ok, this bears repeating: I am so happy Rachel won part 1. Wtg GIRL!!
    Allie likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Rachel is not the HOH. This is F3, it's a 3 part competition for final HOH. Adam and Porsche go head to head in the next comp and the winner of that faces off against Rachel for the final HOH.

Season 1, they all had to pile into a car and the last one remaining in the car won the car. It was a cute comp and fun to watch. I remember one season...didn't someone have to pee, so they just let it flow? THOSE are the competitors I miss.

Adam just asked how Rachel isn't sore. Uhm....girl worked out every day this summer. She's FIT.

Jun peed in the cage ... I just rewatched that episode last week and I think Diane (or somebody) did in season 5 when they were holding the button down
    sonii82, JustJuls and JavaJo like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Yay Rachel. And off topic: Cootie, which one did you do last weekend? I did the Eugene Women's Half.
    Me too! Small world we live in, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Me too! Small world we live in, huh?
    Yup ... I was the short, middle-aged woman in glasses punching a tree because my knee went out on me half-way through on a run that was probably going to be a PR. But I finished. NO way would I DNF or be DFL. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Ok, this bears repeating: I am so happy Rachel won part 1. Wtg GIRL!!
    Me too. I am rooting for her to win the whole sha-bang. Without Brendon, I think she becomes a much better person.
    catsrule, Allie, Cootie and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Yup ... I was the short, middle-aged woman in glasses punching a tree because my knee went out on me half-way through on a run that was probably going to be a PR. But I finished. NO way would I DNF or be DFL. :-)
    So maybe I passed you up? - I was the tortoise walking most of the race with the intermittent jogs...my first half... I do think we could have whooped on Adam and Porshe.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Rachel is not the HOH. This is F3, it's a 3 part competition for final HOH. Adam and Porsche go head to head in the next comp and the winner of that faces off against Rachel for the final HOH.

Season 1, they all had to pile into a car and the last one remaining in the car won the car. It was a cute comp and fun to watch. I remember one season...didn't someone have to pee, so they just let it flow? THOSE are the competitors I miss.Adam just asked how Rachel isn't sore. Uhm....girl worked out every day this summer. She's FIT.
    I think you are thinking of 2 the comps in S2.. on the first episode they piled in a car and the last one to exit won it... I dont think anyone peed in it and it didn't last along time. But it came down I think to kent and Autumn and she was mad because she was a single mom and he didn't let her have it.. SHe finally gave up and let him have the car....
    The other comp you are talking about was the F4 endurance comp.. Will, Monica and Nicole laid on a bed and each one had a key box.. They just had to lay there and hold the key... During the comp.. Will had to pee and he told them he didn't care he was just going to do it... SO Dr. Wlll just peed himself it was hilarious the other 2 were grossed out and he went through the rest of the comp in wet pants and bed.... Finally Nicole messed up when Will took too many covers pulled her hand off the key to get some and Will told BB that Nicole had done that... She was DQd and he made a deal with Monica that he would let her have it if she kept him... SHe did he stayed and Hardy went home...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-09-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

And I'm leaving with Rachel telling P that she would've battled Dani to the death, literally, if D had stayed. I'm still wondering why P would've brought that up...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I miss the days of the simple endurance comps that came down to sheer willpower. Sitting in a tub holding onto a key.... standing in a cage.... standing on a platform pushing a button... didn't matter what size feet you had, or if you have vertigo and can't handle spinning, or whatever. just plain old fashioned determination.

Of course, that was also back when the "game" relied so much more on strategy before the twists, pandora's boxes, golden keys, etc.
    I totally agree. It is amazing how difficult it is just to stand in one spot. As an example, lets say they drew a 20 inch diameter circle on the ground, and said whoever touches the line of the circle or crosses over the line loses. That would be a very fair and fun competition because you start fidgeting, and then you get to a point where you just cant stand up anymore. Those simple ones are just as tough as these other ones they come up with. I wouldn't mind the blender one if they would have just made the platform wide enough to where people's feet all fit on them, and they werent crowded right up to their backs. Those do give an advantage to certain body types and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread