+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Hmm..not sure. The surfboard one in season 9 (Sheila, Adam, Ryan) was pretty quick, too. And that one looked pretty awesome.
    of course. season 9. the one I always block from my memory!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah, but Rachel has a past. And she's older than Porsche, so she's had more practice. I'd still bet on Rachel...

But yay! I'm happy she took that. With ease, too. Then again, I think Jordan, Kalia and Shelly would have done better than Chevette in that comp.

After watching the past several seasons of lame-o competitors....I would love to see next years cast be strictly people who are there to compete. You know...like the good old days when people like Janie and Dick and James came to WIN, not wuss out.
    I Know Kalia they would have done better... Porsche is ridiculous for her age... So totally lazy she is in terrible shape for a young person... Look how much more Kalia weighs than her and she lasted alot longer in the parchute comp.. But you have to put effort and heart into it .. Both of those are not in Porsches vocabulary...
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I miss the days of the simple endurance comps that came down to sheer willpower. Sitting in a tub holding onto a key.... standing in a cage.... standing on a platform pushing a button... didn't matter what size feet you had, or if you have vertigo and can't handle spinning, or whatever. just plain old fashioned determination.

Of course, that was also back when the "game" relied so much more on strategy before the twists, pandora's boxes, golden keys, etc.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Does Rachel get to sleep in HOH room tonight? Or is that room closed now?

Imagine that Rachel won and she didn't go in the bedroom and do a smug little victory dance... If that had been Porsche on the other hand.. It would have been totally obnoxious..
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Rachel is not the HOH.. SHe is the winner of Pt.1 of the Final HOH... There wont be another HOH until Finale night question comp... So no one will get the room again... Probably tomorrow Adam and Porsche will go against each other to see who wins Pt.2 and the on Finale night they wil do the questions where Rachel and the Pt.2 winner will face off...and whoever wins will choose who they want to sit next to in F2 and the other will go out and join the jury... That will all happen Wed next week live...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Adam has his age and weight working against him, but Porsche has a sway back - curved spine. While Rachel was able to flatten her back against the board, Porsche couldn't do that and it put more strain on her hips and legs, as well as her arms.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I miss the days of the simple endurance comps that came down to sheer willpower. Sitting in a tub holding onto a key.... standing in a cage.... standing on a platform pushing a button... didn't matter what size feet you had, or if you have vertigo and can't handle spinning, or whatever. just plain old fashioned determination.

Of course, that was also back when the "game" relied so much more on strategy before the twists, pandora's boxes, golden keys, etc.
    I agree Irish! I don't like these endurance comps that favour certain body types or cause people to be sick (spinning) or cause them bodily harm (banging into walls). I would love to see comps where everyone has the same chance to win and it is all about how much willpower you have.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Rachel is not the HOH. This is F3, it's a 3 part competition for final HOH. Adam and Porsche go head to head in the next comp and the winner of that faces off against Rachel for the final HOH.

Season 1, they all had to pile into a car and the last one remaining in the car won the car. It was a cute comp and fun to watch. I remember one season...didn't someone have to pee, so they just let it flow? THOSE are the competitors I miss.

Adam just asked how Rachel isn't sore. Uhm....girl worked out every day this summer. She's FIT.
    Allie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Adam looks a little like I felt when I finished a half marathon last weekend...

ETA I take that back - he seems much worse off...and I am almost 20 years older than he is...
    Yay Rachel. And off topic: Cootie, which one did you do last weekend? I did the Eugene Women's Half.

+ Reply to Thread