+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Adam's walking like an old man
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Adam is bent over and walking like an old man. Rachel hit the shower first.

JINX CSTW
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Super late to the party .....but YAY!!!! Glad Rachel won! Knew she would! Way to go girl....bring it home!
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Adam looks a little like I felt when I finished a half marathon last weekend...

ETA I take that back - he seems much worse off...and I am almost 20 years older than he is...
    Last edited by Cootie; 09-08-2011 at 10:52 PM.

I can't believe how they act like this was the worst comp ever and how they seem like they're dying.

Adam and Porsche are lightweights.. They wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with ED in S8....

Porsches laying in bed all summer and doing nothing but eating cost her... Porsche is a mess, shivering cold, hurting asking for Therma pads..... I can understand Adam he smokes and is over 40... But Porsche is young... She should have lasted a long time up there...

Adam is walking like a old man, that comp took it out of him!! He deserves it for lying to Jordan!!
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    OMG Java Although maybe the stripper pole would have given Porsche an edge.....
    Yeah, but Rachel has a past. And she's older than Porsche, so she's had more practice. I'd still bet on Rachel...

But yay! I'm happy she took that. With ease, too. Then again, I think Jordan, Kalia and Shelly would have done better than Chevette in that comp.

After watching the past several seasons of lame-o competitors....I would love to see next years cast be strictly people who are there to compete. You know...like the good old days when people like Janie and Dick and James came to WIN, not wuss out.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Porsche can barely walk... Geez she is acting like she is 80.. I wish Jordan could have stayed.. She would have done so much better than these 2... Porsche really doesn't belong there.. I still can't believe she did that well in that comp...

40 minutes and those two are dragging their asses around like they can barely move?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread