+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Awww, Jordan looks sad I know she's accepted it, but man I feel for her.
    andee and carolinamom12 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Pfft...Jordan's not playing properly. Didn't see the way a person on the way out is supposed to act? Kalia, Dani and Shelly had right down pat there are no excuses for Jordan.

Jordan is supposed to pout, then cry hysterically, slow down to a sob, claim it's unfair, make up glorious game moves to prove her worthiness, point fingers at "floaters" and then bully people into making a "big move".

Hasn't she been paying attention? There's no room for class on BB!! Get it together Jordan.
    bearwme1, JavaJo and MittenMom like this.

Rachel telling them that her "good" behavior will last another 7 days. This after Adam guesses 7 hours.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They are gathering in the HOH as helpful Rachel washes the dishes. Porsche lies on the bed next to the disc player and puts on the headphones. Making herself right at home. I hope Rachel does get a chance to talk to Adam like Jordan told her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can't watch the feeds, feel so bad for Jordan!! She is a good sport about leaving!!

it breaks my heart to see jordan in the HOH room looking so sad.rachael should be by her side not porshes there is no gain at this point to desert her for all the a** kissing she doing to porshe.fair weather friend.i would love to see porshe pull a fast one on rachael.the early rachael is back and it dont look good on her.too bad adam didnt win the veto or the scenario would be so much different.

The a** kissing was a parody a joke on the process. All three, Rachel, Adam, Porsche were laughing about it, not taking it seriously.

FORT Fan

So glad Jordan and Rachel told each other they the otheer ones votes to win. I am sorry J looks sad. Maybe Porsche will not use the veto. Can they convince her not to us it and J will vote out R because of all the competitions she won? FINGERS CROSSED

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

FYI - Jordan knows that Rachel is "working it" and isn't upset. When she & R were talking earlier, R told J that she needed to go out to the kitchen to be social (b/c they'd been talking for a bit after they were woken up) and J said "yeah, yeah, go" and didn't feel badly about it at all. She wants R to get to the final 3 whichever way she can.
    Allie likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    So glad Jordan and Rachel told each other they the otheer ones votes to win. I am sorry J looks sad. Maybe Porsche will not use the veto. Can they convince her not to us it and J will vote out R because of all the competitions she won? FINGERS CROSSED
    If Porsche doesnt use it Porsche & Jordan will be on the block, not Porsche and Rachel. So, Rachel would be voting out a player, not Jordan... and Porsche will use it... She doesnt want the chance of being voted out. The only hope Jordan fans have (and Jordan has lost hope) is that Porsche will vote Rachel out with out telling anyone last min bc she is a bigger threat in comps. Jordan changed her mind last min twice, and so did Shelly, Dani and Adam. It can happen, but who knows... She has it in her head that Jordan has won once, doesnt do anything, and doesnt deserve to win twice.

+ Reply to Thread