+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Alright, got to go grade some papers before BB. It is always fun to be on the FORT during the summer. I've made some great friends. I'll have to try to find a reality show to keep up with during the year until next BB which I pray is all new people or all vets. This mix thing was emotionally exhausting!

Unless God intervenes and saves Jordan somehow, I'll check in tomorrow. Enjoy the show everyone!
    You should stay for the hoh comp!! Going to be a good one tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I really don't have much to say except......I'm super bummed Heading to work and taking my last caps of Jordie getting ready.

Bye girl....you've played with class and you're leaving with class! Now go marry your man and make babies.

If she goes...she has all of my votes. I know she will spend it wisely....and Jeff has 15,000. They should each have a little something something Jeff is going to be shocked when she shows up.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Another reason Dani doesn't deserve AC... We have ended up with a season almost as bad as S6... Especially the final 6... These 2 seasons have been very similar the characters are even a little alike.. I just hope this one has a better ending.. Kind of scary..
    combatcutie and bearwme1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    If she goes...she has all of my votes. I know she will spend it wisely....and Jeff has 15,000. They should each have a little something something Jeff is going to be shocked when she shows up.
    Yeah I thought about that when I voted....she handle everything in a classy manner!! But I wanted Jeff to have enough to buy a ring and settle down with Jordan... I think she would love that more than money!
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Another reason Dani doesn't deserve AC... We have ended up with a season almost as bad as S6... Especially the final 6... These 2 seasons have been very similar the characters are even a little alike.. I just hope this one has a better ending.. Kind of scary..
    True to a certain extent, but to me the vets added a super-interesting dimension...There was much more game talk than usual, and then too, Adam knows quite a bit about the game. Okay, there'll be only one vet left after tonight, and the excitement went down by degrees as we went along and most of the vets left. It was still interesting to me to listen to Jordan and Rachel talking. We'll see what happens now.

We are going to have to be careful here with our voting... We don't want the same thing to happen again... Remember that Dom and Cassie's votes for AC knocked each other out and that is why Brendon got AC... If we split the Jeff/Jordan votes too much someone else may sneak in for AC because our votes knocked each other out... The would be horrible if that happened..

I still say Brendan got AC because of, uh, production. I heard someone say one day that the vets were promised to at least make jury. Brendan was out before jury. Whether its true or not, I dont care. I was glad he came back. It added an interesting dynamic to the game.

Thanks, sonii (I think it was you?) for posting the warning about the president. I have to DVR tonight's show and I would have been PI$$ED to sit down and watch it and realize I only got half the show.

I'm waiting until we are down to F3 before voting as well. My vote is going to either Rachel or Jordan, whichever one gets knocked out. If its an Adam/Porshe F3 (please Lord, give me strength), I will toss my vote to Rachel because I think she played a kickass year. She frustrated me and made me mad most of the season, but I actually slowly found myself becomming a fan of hers. That alone is worth $25,000.
    nickster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    True to a certain extent, but to me the vets added a super-interesting dimension...There was much more game talk than usual, and then too, Adam knows quite a bit about the game. Okay, there'll be only one vet left after tonight, and the excitement went down by degrees as we went along and most of the vets left. It was still interesting to me to listen to Jordan and Rachel talking. We'll see what happens now.
    I am just mainly talking about the people left in the game from F6 on.. Remember in S6 it was Howie and Janelle left to fight off the house.. And Howie wasn't much help in the comps.. It was also a mean girl aliance left at the end.. And we ended up with a horrible F2 Ivette and Maggie. I just don't want a repeat of that ... I don't mind Adam getting there but I can't stand the thought of Porsche sitting in the other chair..

If Rachel does not leave tonight, she will be in top 2!! Go Rachel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I still say Brendan got AC because of, uh, production. I heard someone say one day that the vets were promised to at least make jury. Brendan was out before jury. Whether its true or not, I dont care. I was glad he came back. It added an interesting dynamic to the game.

Thanks, sonii (I think it was you?) for posting the warning about the president. I have to DVR tonight's show and I would have been PI$$ED to sit down and watch it and realize I only got half the show.

I'm waiting until we are down to F3 before voting as well. My vote is going to either Rachel or Jordan, whichever one gets knocked out. If its an Adam/Porshe F3 (please Lord, give me strength), I will toss my vote to Rachel because I think she played a kickass year. She frustrated me and made me mad most of the season, but I actually slowly found myself becomming a fan of hers. That alone is worth $25,000.
    Update on the Presidential Address he went ahead and did it early so now that schedule will be on time.. SO no worry now about missing part of it..

+ Reply to Thread