+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: 9/7 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/7 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Adam would have been put up if Porsche had won POV And Kalia still would have gone home because Rachel would have broken the tie.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think Rachel might not mind going up against Jordan---If people aren't still too upset with Rachel as she was when Brendon was around she can make a good argument that she was a way better player than Jordan, who just got carried, first by Jeff, then by Rachel. Plus Jordan has already won,so people who might otherwise vote for her for niceness reasons won't feel such a strong drive to help her out.

That really was close tonight for Jordan... If Porsche hadn't picked the wrong pie first on that last race Jordan would be gone, and it would be 3 newbies against Rachel.

Actually it wouldn't have mattered if Porsche had won. The outcome would have been the same.. Adam would have went up not Jordan.. He knew if he didn't win that Rachel wasn't putting Jordan up.. He still was safe no matter what.. Jordan was voting for him to stay.. And Rachel would have still broken the tie if Porsche voted for Kalia... So Kalia still would have went home...

Well just watched Shelly and Jeff meeting! I was expecting it to be much more volatile after reading the comments here. Jeff was fairly tame.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    [/B]

Actually it wouldn't have mattered if Porsche had won. The outcome would have been the same.. Adam would have went up not Jordan.. He knew if he didn't win that Rachel wasn't putting Jordan up.. He still was safe no matter what.. Jordan was voting for him to stay.. And Rachel would have still broken the tie if Porsche voted for Kalia... So Kalia still would have went home...
    You are right... duh... I was mixing up what would happen if Adam had used the Veto power. blush...
    sonii82 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Bonus Jury Footage - Arts and Crafts with Jeff, Brendon and Daniele

Big Brother - Bonus Scene: Jury House Art - YouTube
    Jeff is not a bad artist in the cartoon style! That was clearly a clown shoe!
    JavaJo likes this.

gaddamn Jordan is the DUMBEST bb player ever.. Did she even know who she was voting between Porsche/Kalya..what an airhead!!! Too much drugs fry ur brain. Hopefully she's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee View Post
    gaddamn Jordan is the DUMBEST bb player ever.. Did she even know who she was voting between Porsche/Kalya..what an airhead!!! Too much drugs fry ur brain. Hopefully she's gone!
    Jordan maybe a lot of things but a drug addict isn't one of them!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I am not sure if there is any general rule to follow but I like to put a series of "periods" like I did above to show where I removed some words in front, behind, or both. I just do that since it is easy and shows where I took it out of context.
    Hey Sticker! Thanks, I agree. It's kind of a respect thing. Even when I disagree COMPLETELY with another poster, I still respect them and their right to post whatever.

Tonight looks like it's gonna be fun ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread