+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: 9/7 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/7 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post

Wait, would you two be willing to work with me? I am leaning toward Jeff...with maybe a sympathy vote for Brendon for his education. Say more?
    I voted for Rachel : ducks :

I am thinking also of throwing some votes Adam's way. He has stepped it up and won when he needed (like Rachel).
    mom2 and Sticker like this.

I think Rachie will be in top two.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I voted for Rachel : ducks :

I am thinking also of throwing some votes Adam's way. He has stepped it up and won when he needed (like Rachel).
    Awe...come on Allie....you don't have to "duck"......I'm leaning toward the same vote unless someone convinces me to vote a different way.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I don't know who to vote for. I don't want someone dumb to get the money because everyone voted for the people who end up being F2. I'd be happy with Jordan, Jeff, Rachel or Adam getting it. Hmmm....When does voting close?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    voted for jeff
    I want to wait at least to 3...if Rachel gets the boot she gets my vote...if Jordan gets the boot she gets my votes...if Porsche gets the boot Jeff gets my vote...LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It's a GAME. If she wins, she should be proud. Why wouldn't she? Nobody pegged her as a huge threat. Nobody actively went after her this season. Why shouldn't she be proud of that? And actually, she has made some moves. Just because they weren't BIG moves and she wasn't loud about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Of course, you had to watch the feeds to see her in action because they didn't show much of it on the show. But whatever. I'm actually kind of hoping she wins again. Just to prove you can be nice, unassuming and still win the game.
    Not to worry. This season was laid out on night 1. This jury is going to vote straight down emotional lines. Jordan's a shoe-in.

Housekeeping question aside: When quoting somebody's post, aren't you supposed to indicate when you've deleted part of it? I've always done it that way. Just curious about the nettiquette.
    moonwalk97 likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Shelly should have played her hand differently. She could have been a contender for the 250K I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Jordan honey, take a good look at Jeff when he's angry and not getting his way. It's not pretty.

Jordan has told people in the house that she can be downright evil when she is mad...even told them to ask Jeff. I think they have both seen each other at their best and at their worst.

I'm gonna hold off on voting until I see who else gets evicted (will voting stay open?). I want to toss my vote for either Rachel, Adam, or Jordan, whichever one doesnt make it to F2. I dont want to toss my vote to Rachel and have her sitting at the end.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm gonna hold off on voting until I see who else gets evicted (will voting stay open?). I want to toss my vote for either Rachel, Adam, or Jordan, whichever one doesnt make it to F2. I dont want to toss my vote to Rachel and have her sitting at the end.
    The fine print on the episode said it would be open until the 13th. So we got time still
    JavaJo and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread