+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Feeds should return after tonight's show airs, in the meantime, please see above post about not using this thread as a catch-all discussion thread.

Thanks!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

So we get no feeds and no conversation either?? Under 5 hours to go... thank goodness. Will they have done the veto competition/ceremony today? I wonder if they know that absolutely no one is watching them right now... and if they do... do they act differently? I guess they'll have some of it on tape.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Miss Cleo (the person spoiled all the info from last nights show) said that the POV comp was happening today but the ceremony would happen live on Thursdays show.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Miss Cleo (the person spoiled all the info from last nights show) said that the POV comp was happening today but the ceremony would happen live on Thursdays show.
    Oh yeah... because it's actually the last eviction.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    If it's being held today (Day being the key word) I doubt it'll be a face scramble
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I was wondering about the timing.... it would be a good time for a night POV comp, since they'll have to do the outside lockdown before noms, and then have time to set up the POV in the backyard... which also would make the morph fit well into the equation...

Jun, Howie, and Kevin coming up at 1:00 BBT on superpass

The first topic for discussion is the current size of Jun's boobs.

Howie's drinking a beer.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The first topic for discussion is the current size of Jun's boobs.

Howie's drinking a beer.
    They should ask Jun if she's developed a personality, sense of shame, or a willingness to admit her own faults, since Big Brother 4. My guess is no.
    kelly54 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast