+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Spicy has been the host for Ragan's show this season "Getting Schooled"
    JavaJo likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Regular

Wow...on the live show...Jun and Howie really trash Adam and Jordon. And now Jeff (how is he homophobic??)

Not a lot of love for Jordo. Still don't believe you have to be a compitition all-star to deserve a win.

Case in point: Rachel would have combusted if it wasn't for Jordon. The partnership worked well. Rachel's turnabout after Jordon/Jeff set her straight is remarkable. Watching the BBAD reminded me how crazy Rachel was. I'm happy with either Adam/Rachel/Jordon winning. Adam because it would make his life. Rachel because it would do her outside life good. Jordon cause I liked her game (although Jeff had to sacrificed his own for her win)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

The amount of hate that Jordan and Jeff get from the past houseguests really upsets me. I find it completely unwarranted and it just makes them look petty and jealous.
    NFL1, mom2, chermorr and 5 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    The amount of hate that Jordan and Jeff get from the past houseguests really upsets me. I find it completely unwarranted and it just makes them look petty and jealous.
    I don't think J&J are so above the rest of them, they're not perfect. But I think the other HGs are mostly harsh on them because their fans can be so obsessive, which is an aspect of being on BB that they would know about.

And really, Jeff is kind of a douche even if he does have nice moments.

But Jun is Jun, and she talks trash about everyone just to get attention, so I wouldn't even pay attention to her.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Howie in particular has no reason to say anything. Even taking into consideration Jeff's one time Dumbledor thing, is it even worth pointing out half of the stuff Howie said to April? Dumbledor is a fictional character, April is an actual person who was being screamed at. Member of the Nerd Herd or not, Howie said so many nasty things to April and Jennifer, even his fans were ill.

And if Jun takes the "you need to be a competitor" stance on anything BB related, she is a hypocrite. She only one two challenges ever, and she threw the last HOH. Then again, I've said for years Jun is a massive hypocrite and b*** outside of the house, this just proves it.

Whatever, at the end of the day, if Jordan wins again, she'll still have two titles, one more then Jun (and three more then Jun deserves).

Finally, even if you dislike someone, don't use your twitter to accuse them of being a drug addict.
    Last edited by srgeman; 09-07-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't think J&J are so above the rest of them, they're not perfect. But I think the other HGs are mostly harsh on them because their fans can be so obsessive, which is an aspect of being on BB that they would know about.

And really, Jeff is kind of a douche even if he does have nice moments.

But Jun is Jun, and she talks trash about everyone just to get attention, so I wouldn't even pay attention to her.
    They are definitely not perfect....I think the majority of their fans realize that. Obviously those crazy nut job fans give the rest of us a bad rep. And I agree Jeff can be a pr**k sometimes...and I can kinda get way he gets some flack....but Jordan? Really? Jealousy. Pure jealously.

Yeah, Jun is Jun for sure....stopped watching, listening, reading her twitter awhile ago. But she's not the only one its the majority of past houseguests.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

If they've played today's veto, I am praying Porsche didn't win it. I guess we'll know tonight if the feeds come back or if we have a live BBAD.

Jeff has done, what, at least two other reality shows, and both J/J did The Amazing Race.
    I think this adds to the jealousy of the past HGs other than that they are generally sweet (especially Jordan) and funny (especially Jeff) people.

I'm listening/watching Dick's online show from August 29th. He should be back pretty soon, *tonight*, actually, having recovered from his gall bladder surgery. His guests from BB are interesting, including James (not crazy James) and Matt.

Oh, yes, please, please, Porsche lose.
    Last edited by andee; 09-07-2011 at 06:47 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MDownsey View Post
    Wow...on the live show...Jun and Howie really trash Adam and Jordon. And now Jeff (how is he homophobic??)Not a lot of love for Jordo. Still don't believe you have to be a compitition all-star to deserve a win.

Case in point: Rachel would have combusted if it wasn't for Jordon. The partnership worked well. Rachel's turnabout after Jordon/Jeff set her straight is remarkable. Watching the BBAD reminded me how crazy Rachel was. I'm happy with either Adam/Rachel/Jordon winning. Adam because it would make his life. Rachel because it would do her outside life good. Jordon cause I liked her game (although Jeff had to sacrificed his own for her win)
    Guess you missed his rant against homosexuality??

I have a question...not sure if anyone knows. When we go back to live feeds will they have already played the VETO comp?

+ Reply to Thread