+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

ha ha....Even Rachel + Porche were noticing Adam has a big head now. Rachel was calling him out for cutting down Evil Dick while he was bragging.

I can't believe that Adam is still in this house totally agree with the he's only won cause it was thrown or there's less people now. I hate his voice!!!

Alright, get out of my room. Wow!!! Adam is Why do I still have this on!!?!
    moonwalk97 and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I just read in a few places that Adam nominated Rachel and Jordan, and Porsche won POV. So it's just her single vote that will send Rachel or Jordan home.
    I have a feeling she's stringing Rachel along and will vote Rachel off because Rachel will be tougher to beat in the competition to go to F2. Even though they are playing cards all nice and friendly, I don't think Porsche has looked at Rachel, all her attention and comments are directed to Adam. Could she be planning on backstabbing Rachel? Hasn't Porsche said before she'd want to go to F2 with Jordan because she doesn't think the jury members would vote to give her the money a second time?
    It makes more sense to vote Rachael out but I doubt she will. It is the overwhelming obvious choice.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-08-2011 at 05:18 AM.

I think that Porsche will get rid of Jordan. Both Adam and Rachel would be likely to take her to F2 and Jordan probably wouldn't.
    Porsche would probably get Dani, Kalia, and Shelley's votes over Rachel or Adam. Plus, Rachel and Brendon would probably vote for Porsche over Adam, and Adam would probably vote for Porsche over Rachel.
    Between Rachel and Adam, Rachel would get Jeff, Jordan, and Brendon, but I think that Dani, Kalia, and Shelley would vote for Adam. Porsche could go either way, but I think she would vote for Adam over Rachel.

Ugh! I am just sick that P is in final 3! Worst possible outcome for me. Can't stand her! Seems pretty likely that she will be F2 now.

FORT Fogey

It would be sickening to see Porsche win even second place money. Keith was the first one to go home, so she had the first golden key and guaranteed safety from eviction and slop for the most number of weeks of anyone. If she hadn't had that golden key, she might very well have been out long before jury. As for what she did all summer, when she wasn't sleeping, she was stealing/hiding things and putting Benefiber in the Muscle Milk. She has the maturity of a thirteen year old mean girl.

If she's stupid enough to keep Rachel over Jordan, she deserves to have Rachel trounce her in the final HOH. If she keeps Jordan, I hope it makes Jordan so mad that she was so completely manipulated that she finally gets her game going.

If it's a final of Adam and Porsche would be more like choosing the lesser of two evils than the most deserving winner.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, is all I have to say. I cannot believe the catty, food tampering, personal belongings hider is in the final 3 She slept half the damn season. I honestly cannot stand to watch. If Rachel and Jordan leave, I'm not even bothering watching the finale
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm just rooting for Rachel to trounce the other two, especially Porsche, in the next comp!

On J/J--
    When Jeff was interviewed by Julie, he said he and Jordan were going to talk about taking their relationship to the next level
    this summer, but then came another BB. He joked that if she won the money he would consider proposing, but then noted
    he also said that last year, when she did win! I wish them all the best, and I know Jeff will feel better in the JH after Jordan
    goes in, even though he wanted her to go to the end. I am sad that she has to leave with Porsche's win.

FORT Fan

I'm rooting for Rachel to win it all. Adam hid behind the vets the whole game and P slept. If she wasn't given the golden key, she would have been long gone. I think R has to stay close to P and A for the fear of them strategizing without her.
    mountaingirl70 and Moontat like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm just rooting for Rachel to trounce the other two, especially Porsche, in the next comp!

Hear, hear... I totally agree! Porsche has done little to garner any respect from me.... and although Rachel has been irritating at times, I am on the "Rachel for the win" bandwagon. At least she has played... HARD... and showed up for every competition. Rachel has had a target on her back from day 1. She was not given a 4 week pass (one of the stupid BB game changers... hopefully to NEVER be repeated!).
    Moontat and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread