+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Well all sorry but it's going to be an early night for me. Night night

Well, the non-stop action is riveting...and really, who doesn't love a good boobie conversation.....but I'm going to say goodnight all. Sadly, my alarm will be ringing at 6 am. Enjoy!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I don't think I've mentioned before that I can't stand Porsche's smirk along with "whatever". So valley girl...so young...even with her life experiences.
    Moontat, JavaJo and Sticker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I would just love to see a proposal at the end of this season.....
    He won't do that. Jeff and Jordan are very private and wouldn't want that intimate moment broadcast for all to see. I know we all feel like we personally know these two and have watched them fall in love and grow together as a couple....and we want to see that moment...But I'm glad they are private and don't flaunt themselves all over the place like some other past houseguests.

Night Mari
    JavaJo likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He won't do that. Jeff and Jordan are very private and wouldn't want that intimate moment broadcast for all to see. I know we all feel like we personally know these two and have watched them fall in love and grow together as a couple....and we want to see that moment...But I'm glad they are private and don't flaunt themselves all over the place like some other past houseguests.

Night Mari
    Oh I know he wouldn't do it....I bet Jordan would be pissed if he did! But it still doesn't stop me from wishing it would happen
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Oh I know he wouldn't do it....I bet Jordan would be pissed if he did! But it still doesn't stop me from wishing it would happen
    I know...I would love to watch it happen too. But yes....Jordan would HATE him for it It would be soooo awkward! Can you imagine? She wouldn't even want to give him a kiss

I just want him to propose...I don't care when or where....just marry that girl!
    Katydyd likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Yeah, I love the way Rachel is showing how she cares about Jordan now and checking up on her (NOT).
    For that matter, none of the 3 are showing much care for Jordan. They found out she is sleeping, and are like....OK, we dont have to deal with her tonight.

Night Mari.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-08-2011 at 02:13 AM.

While playing cards, they are all reminiscing + gloating about all their previous "great" moves in the game. ugggghhhhh Kinda sickening to listen to.

FORT Fan

How quickly things change. Just yesterday I really liked Rachel and Adam. Now, not so much. And Porsche, can't stand her. Can we have a do-over please

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    How quickly things change. Just yesterday I really liked Rachel and Adam. Now, not so much. And Porsche, can't stand her. Can we have a do-over please
    I know...right. We need a Do-Over from the beginning. I miss Lawon. He was such a riot.

+ Reply to Thread