+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Maybe they'll tell us in jury-- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO JURY
    Whoever is evicted will go to jury, won't they? I believe it's only the F3 that doesn't go.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't know if its my imagination, but it seems like Adam has let these last couple wins get to his head and he seems cocky to me now.

When it gets down to these last few comps, it gets much easier to win them because of so few people, and on top of that, he only had to compete against all woman. When there were a lot of people in the house, he couldn't win anything, and I don't think he was throwing all of them like a lot of people think. Anyway, it bothers me how he pretty much got carried to the end, and now he thinks he is all greatness.

I guess I am rooting for Rachael to win it all. Who woulda thunk it that I would be cheering for her. It just shows that without Brendon, she can become a more likable person.
    waywyrd, andee, nickster and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I saw that but I am not sure she wasn't playing with BB when she said that -- and that she wouldn't change her mind. I thought she would vote out Jordan because Jordan voted to evict her instead of Kalia, but then I thought it's too late in the game to base decisions on that. She has to concentrate on how she ensures a place in the F2, and it seems to me she would know Rachel is a bigger stumbling block than Jordan.

Jordan now in the room: Am I going to be going to the jury house right after Kalia? All three tell her she doesn't know she's leaving.

They haven't had the POV ceremony yet.

Porsche seemed happy to see Jordan. She's still not directing any comments to Rachel. No matter what she said tonight, I'm not convinced she's voting Jordan off.

Who would Adam want to stay? Would he try to convince Porsche they have a better chance at winning with Jordan?
    Honestly, the more I think on it, the more I think you have a point. Porsche has made a lot of comments inthe DR about telling Rachel anything to get further in the game. And now, Jordan, who's not the strongest competitor in the best of circumstances, is convinced she's going home. If Porsche turns around and makes what seems will be a shocking vote, then they start the first part of the comp...Jordan will be totally thrown. Adam and Porsche would have an even better chance of beating her. So, best plan is get yourself to F2. Easiest path? Keep Jordan. Second thought, if it comes to it, who do you think you can beat in F2? I would much rather be sitting next to Jordan than Rachel. Porsche has shown in the DR she has absolutely no loyalty to Rachel. Where's the benefit in keeping her?
    nickster likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Porshe and adam totally gross me out ive had enough for today so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Whoever is evicted will go to jury, won't they? I believe it's only the F3 that doesn't go.
    Oh, Jordan wasn't there... it was Porsche and Adam talking

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    Porshe and adam totally gross me out ive had enough for today so sad.
    Yeah. We were all so anxious and excited to get the feeds back. What a let down. *Sigh*

Oh well, hopefully Big Jeff and Little Jordo will walk off into the sunset and have adorable little JeJo babies!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh well, hopefully Big Jeff and Little Jordo will walk off into the sunset and have adorable little JeJo babies!
    I would just love to see a proposal at the end of this season.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

How smart is Porsche, though?

Adam may want her to keep Rachel because he wants to "earn" the title playing against the best competitor. However, as noted, Porsche may do as she whispered to Adam and cut Jordan because of her previous win.

It would be funny if Porsche grew a brain and kept Jordan - all pretty in her ironed eviction dress - and they head immediately outside for an endurance comp. Now, that would be funny...Jordan unzipping her duffle on the way to the backdoor and changing as she runs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jordan is out for the night. She turned off the lights and we went to night cam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm going to sleep because I can't listen to Porsche for another second .... "Who has real boobies anymore?" .... she is such a warped chick. And Rachel, you are pissing me off .... go check on Jordan and stop celebrating ...

+ Reply to Thread