+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Rachel's key was in the wall, I saw it when Jordan walked by the wall.
    Yes, Adam just said that technically Porsche is still on the block with Jordan. Jordan seems to think that she is the one leaving....she said "Will I be going to jury house with Kalia, or will she be there before me?" Something like that....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'm physically moving from one place to another in the next few days, lots of work. Now i won't mind missing the feeds

My silver lining

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I'm physically moving from one place to another in the next few days, lots of work. Now i won't mind missing the feeds

My silver lining
    Lucky! What am I gonna do?

I'm just praying that Rachel wins last HOH. I think if she gets final 2....she will win.
    andee likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    But Rachel left the room for a second and Porsche was whispering to Adam that she's going to vote out Jordan because she's won and she shouldn't get a second change to do it.
    I saw that but I am not sure she wasn't playing with BB when she said that -- and that she wouldn't change her mind. I thought she would vote out Jordan because Jordan voted to evict her instead of Kalia, but then I thought it's too late in the game to base decisions on that. She has to concentrate on how she ensures a place in the F2, and it seems to me she would know Rachel is a bigger stumbling block than Jordan.

Jordan now in the room: Am I going to be going to the jury house right after Kalia? All three tell her she doesn't know she's leaving.

They haven't had the POV ceremony yet.

Porsche seemed happy to see Jordan. She's still not directing any comments to Rachel. No matter what she said tonight, I'm not convinced she's voting Jordan off.

Who would Adam want to stay? Would he try to convince Porsche they have a better chance at winning with Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Lucky! What am I gonna do?

I'm just praying that Rachel wins last HOH. I think if she gets final 2....she will win.
    Sending my energy to her for her to win the Endurance/Final questions and be like Booyahh!
    JustJuls likes this.

FORT Fogey

As soon as I wrote that, Porshe and Rachel started a conversation with each other.

Maybe they'll tell us in jury-- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO JURY

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yes, Adam just said that technically Porsche is still on the block with Jordan. Jordan seems to think that she is the one leaving....she said "Will I be going to jury house with Kalia, or will she be there before me?" Something like that....
    Yeah...I know. I posted a page back they were on the block. I saw the key then. This eating is getting on my nerves. I'm tired so goodnight all!!

Jordan knows she is going, she is a good sport!!

Porsche winning $50K just makes me sick!!! She did nothing all summer long ...
    JustJuls likes this.

God i wish these people would keep the mikes away from their mouths while their eating it discusting. I keep pulling the earphones out

+ Reply to Thread