+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Well....I for one and glad to see Rachel stay. I would like to see a R/A final 2 but I don't see any way of that happening.

I don't think Adam would take Rachel or that Rachel would take Adam.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I just read in a few places that Adam nominated Rachel and Jordan, and Porsche won POV. So it's just her single vote that will send Rachel or Jordan home.
    I have a feeling she's stringing Rachel along and will vote Rachel off because Rachel will be tougher to beat in the competition to go to F2. Even though they are playing cards all nice and friendly, I don't think Porsche has looked at Rachel, all her attention and comments are directed to Adam. Could she be planning on backstabbing Rachel? Hasn't Porsche said before she'd want to go to F2 with Jordan because she doesn't think the jury members would vote to give her the money a second time?
    But Rachel left the room for a second and Porsche was whispering to Adam that she's going to vote out Jordan because she's won and she shouldn't get a second change to do it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I still think Porsche is making a mistake evicting Jordan over Rachel. Rachel will mop the floor with her in endurance. Rachel has worked out all summer while Porsche slept and ate. Adam will beat her at the quiz portion so she's going to be totally dependant on Adam or Rachel to pick her for F2. But if she does, then I want Rachel to dominate the two out of three comps left and go on to win the money.
    If Rachel's in the F2 she has 3 guaranteed votes. She only would need 1 more and sitting next to Adam - Dani would vote for her and sitting next to Porsche Adam would vote for her. So if she's there she's a shoe in, at least IMO.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Well....I for one and glad to see Rachel stay. I would like to see a R/A final 2 but I don't see any way of that happening.

I don't think Adam would take Rachel or that Rachel would take Adam.
    I don't hate that Rachel is staying, i think she has the best chance at winning of her and Jordo. I'm mad that Porsche gets to go F3

Me thinks Jordan is ready to go....No tears....only happy thoughts of seeing her Big Jeff!
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jordan is taking the longest time to walk up the stairs to the HOH. When they saw her in the kitchen on the monitor, Rachel went out on the balcony to ask her to join them. She said she was finishing packing but then she took out the garbage and is now in the bathroom collecting her stuff. I wouldn't blame her if she kept dithering. She has been down-pinned for days now and not a fun person to be around. And she hates cards.
    I think she's just done. She didn't really want to be there in the first place, she went for Jeff. As the game went on, she of course got into it. But now she figures she's going home and she doesn't have to play any more. She doesn't have to go up and make nice to Porsche who she doesn't like anyway. She gets to be comfortable and be herself. It really looks like she's completely at peace with the fact she gets to leave that crazy house, and those crazy people, and go spend some time with Jeff....
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Rachel's key was in the wall, I saw it when Jordan walked by the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    If Rachel's in the F2 she has 3 guaranteed votes. She only would need 1 more and sitting next to Adam - Dani would vote for her and sitting next to Porsche Adam would vote for her. So if she's there she's a shoe in, at least IMO.
    Good points Mari!
    Gotta The Fort

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I guess i would expect the smartest way to get there would be to take someone you can beat to F3 and take yourself there and not depend on someone else maybe picking you. I don't know i guess i'm weird like that.
    Oh, I agree with you! Best to win and get there yourself. But Jordan did win the final HOH in her season. Just trying to think of good reasons to keep Rachel.

Thats it.....Adam just said.....Porche + Jordan are on the block and Porche won Veto

+ Reply to Thread