+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    What did Porsche just get no'ed about?? It sounded like they were whispering about taking Rachel... that Jordan had won two years ago, give someone new a chance, etc. And then the voice said "Porsche, no."
    She asked Adam if she was allowed to say who she was voting out and BB said NO!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu View Post
    Plus guys Jordan really sucked at comps. P won 3 to J's 1.
    Which is why voting her out is completely stupid. No other way to say it really
    Shoepie and JustJuls like this.

Jordan is taking the longest time to walk up the stairs to the HOH. When they saw her in the kitchen on the monitor, Rachel went out on the balcony to ask her to join them. She said she was finishing packing but then she took out the garbage and is now in the bathroom collecting her stuff. I wouldn't blame her if she kept dithering. She has been down-pinned for days now and not a fun person to be around. And she hates cards.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Jordan would probably take Adam to F2 though if she wins the final HOH. Rachel would take Porsche over Adam. It might be smart of Porsche.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Ariel, She told them she would be up later tonight. I think Jordan is perfectly happy with leaving. She's won. She was there for Jeff. She did her best.....what else can ya do? Go up there and kiss Porsche's ass? No thank you.
    cantstopwatchin and Katydyd like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Ariel, She told them she would be up later tonight. I think Jordan is perfectly happy with leaving. She's won. She was there for Jeff. She did her best.....what else can ya do? Go up there and kiss Porsche's ass? No thank you.
    I agree she's probably happy to be out of this crazy house to have a week in the jury house with Jeff.

FORT Fogey

I just read in a few places that Adam nominated Rachel and Jordan, and Porsche won POV. So it's just her single vote that will send Rachel or Jordan home.
    I have a feeling she's stringing Rachel along and will vote Rachel off because Rachel will be tougher to beat in the competition to go to F2. Even though they are playing cards all nice and friendly, I don't think Porsche has looked at Rachel, all her attention and comments are directed to Adam. Could she be planning on backstabbing Rachel? Hasn't Porsche said before she'd want to go to F2 with Jordan because she doesn't think the jury members would vote to give her the money a second time?

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Jordan would probably take Adam to F2 though if she wins the final HOH. Rachel would take Porsche over Adam. It might be smart of Porsche.
    I guess i would expect the smartest way to get there would be to take someone you can beat to F3 and take yourself there and not depend on someone else maybe picking you. I don't know i guess i'm weird like that.
    andee and JustJuls like this.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Poor Jordo.

Why did Porsche have to win POV?

Porsche's options:

kick out Rachel: she is better at endurance comps

kick out Jordan: she has won before

IMO, if Rachel stays over Jordan and she is sitting in final 2 I think she has a good chance at winning over the other person, because she has won comps and has gotten her hands dirty when she needed to.

I just don't want Porsche in F2, she has done NOTHING this summer and she does not deserve it. If F2 is A/P, I think Adam wins (Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan votes).
    GO DAN!!

I still think Porsche is making a mistake evicting Jordan over Rachel. Rachel will mop the floor with her in endurance. Rachel has worked out all summer while Porsche slept and ate. Adam will beat her at the quiz portion so she's going to be totally dependant on Adam or Rachel to pick her for F2. But if she does, then I want Rachel to dominate the two out of three comps left and go on to win the money.
    andee and Moontat like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread