+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

I'm sad that Rachel is just hanging with them and not supporting Jordan. Rachel is way too happy and relaxed to think she is going home. If she thought she was going home at F4 and not competing in F3 she'd be a bat out of hell right now. So, I definitely think Porsche is voting out Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Yes, but I wonder who he put up in the first place.
    I think if I were Adam, I would have put up either Rachel or Jordan, and Porsche. Then I would have made some speech about how noms don't matter anyway and wished all of them luck. Or maybe I would just flip a coin
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I guess our only thoughts are that deals don't have to be honored in BB, and if Porsche keeps Rachel then she really is stupid.
    JavaJo likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The Veto ceremony hasn't happened yet so we don't know if Porsche was on the block or not. IF Adam put up Jordan and Rachel, he broke his word with them. Now that Porsche is the only vote I agree that she would be stupid to keep Rachel over Jordan. She can beat Jordan in endurance, but not Rachel. Rachel may very well win endurance and then have to wait for Adam and Porsche to battle it out in skill. IF she keeps Jordan, she may be the one waiting on the winner of skill. We'll see tomorrow night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Porsche whispering to Adam ....that Jordan won two years ago....give someone else a chance.

Jordan is going home.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Veto ceremony hasn't happened yet so we don't know if Porsche was on the block or not. IF Adam put up Jordan and Rachel, he broke his word with them. Now that Porsche is the only vote I agree that she would be stupid to keep Rachel over Jordan. She can beat Jordan in endurance, but not Rachel. Rachel may very well win endurance and then have to wait for Adam and Porsche to battle it out in skill. IF she keeps Jordan, she may be the one waiting on the winner of skill. We'll see tomorrow night.
    And it's not just skill/ it's skill + knowledge and she'd have to fight Adam hard for that, he could be good at it.

Oh my.....maybe Porsche is just trying to keep things peaceful.....would she really keep Jordan??
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Wow p and a had a deal for the longest time. Looks like they will be final two. It's okay people. There us always hope for a better bb next summer.

Is Porsche smart enough to realize that she has better chances with Jordan than with Rachel? Or will she just honor her final 3 with Rachel???

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Jordan is going to have to sit on that suitcase to get it closed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread