+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who might be the top picks for All Stars 2?

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

Who might be the top picks for All Stars 2?

Since the feeds will be down for a while and there was a little speculation yesterday about All Stars 2 candidates, I thought it might be a good time to throw out top picks for an All Stars 2 cast.

I have no idea what the parameters would be for such a cast--would the list begin with Season 8 (post-All Stars), or would people from all seasons be eligible?

Here is what we know so far (all, of course, subject to change on a dime):
    --Jeff told Julie Chen in his exit interview that he wasn't interested in going back in the house
    --Jordan confirmed Jeff's sentiment in a discussion with Rachel and Adam (I think it was Adam) a day or so after Jeff's eviction; no, they would not be back in the house
    --Rachel, in the same conversation, said Brendan also determined that he and she would not be on any more reality tv shows
    --Dick doesn't want to be in the house if Dani is there, too (thanks again, Mari!)
    --Dan's current employment status is Football Coach, which means his job begins in the summer, so he would not likely be a houseguest due to the conflict

With that said, who do you think the frontrunners are for the next All Stars?

Re: Who might be the top picks for All Stars 2?

Dan was a football coach when he was on before, so that's not really a factor. But I'll play...

Dan
    Memphis
    Brian
    Eric
    Dominic
    Ragan
    Matt
    Britney
    Laura
    Casey
    Angie
    Alex
    And it would be fun to see Renny again.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Dan
    Brian
    Memphis
    Renny
    Kesha (Season 10 was a gold mine)
    Ragan
    Britney
    Michelle (S11)
    Eirc
    Shelly
    James
    Adam
    Jessica
    Chima (just to spite me)
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I would live to see Dick, Dan and Renny again. I bet they would bring him back without Dani.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I would love to see Britney, Dick and Casey the most.

Thanks for sharing. I agree (100%, literally ) that it would be fun to have Dick, Casey, Ragan, Britney, and Renny back for another summer. It would, at the very least, be entertaining. I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin get another shot at it too, and since he is a BB personality, he just might. And I think Alex is likely the only decent choice from Season 9, although I can see Chelsia perhaps finding her way into the mix for all the wrong reasons. Looking at it from what I presume is a CBS producers' perspective, there will have to be the obvious villains--how else could Allison Irwin ever get back in? Dick fits this in a Dr. Will kind of way, in that he has a huge fan base so it's "ok" that he's a villain, but I'm thinking Ronnie and Natalie have good odds for making this cast as producers' picks. (Don't worry srgeman, since Chima was expelled, she won't be back...ever.) The obvious hero is Dan, although I just don't see him putting himself through that again if his life is as he wants it...who knows? Michelle (S11) would be an interesting casting choice, particularly since she is a very different character than the one she played the first time around. The producers will also make sure their viewer demographics are "properly" represented, so race, age, and sexual orientation will "determine" some of the choices if the viewers do not on their own.

If I remember correctly from last All Stars, the viewers got to vote for 4 or 5 houseguests they wanted to return (and top 8 vote getters got into the house--is this right?). It would be very amusing imo if Dick and Dominic were both in the house but Dani wasn't. Talk about karma...

I'd like to see Dick, Renny, Keesha, Dan, Britney, Casey, Angie, Ragan, Michele, Eric, Sheila (I don't really want to see her, but it's tough, they'll have to find someone from that season! - Maybe James with the Pink hair? He'd certainly be drama....). I guess Cassi or Dominic from this season. And Enzo (sorry!). Cause you can never have too much Jersey
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I was also thinking Enzo has a good shot at the cast, too, because of his Jersey personality, although I don't see him being [allowed] on Team Dick. Wonder what new code names he would create, though.

For me it's always assuming of course that they would do it again and my picks aren't always the popular choices And of course assuming they only pull HG's from Season 8 on.

Season 8 -
    Dick
    Jessica

Season 9 -
    Alex
    James

Season 10 -
    Dan
    Memphis
    Renny
    Keesha

Season 11 - Assuming Jeff won't come back of course
    Laura
    Casey

Season 12 -
    Britney
    Ragan
    Lane
    Matt

Season 13 -
    Dominic
    Cassie

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think if anyone "deserves" a second chance at BB ....it would be "Stein" (Eric, Season 8)
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast