+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

BigBrotherLeak tweeted:

Even though the feeds will be down for 24+ hours, it will be leaked who was evicted and who won HoH. As soon as its known, I'll post
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

BB FAN

Do they still have the evicted hg on CBS Morning Show?

If they do then Kalia will have to share her interview with the hg evicted on Thursday.

I am not ready for the summer to end....I hate this time of the season!!!!!! I don't even know what to do tonight...sitting on the couch is going to seem so odd......watch television? Really???? I am lost and not happy at all!
    Cootie, JustJuls and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    Do they still have the evicted hg on CBS Morning Show?

If they do then Kalia will have to share her interview with the hg evicted on Thursday.
    No they do not....

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    No they do not....
    Would you really want more of Kalia? Are their people outside of CBS with picket signs reading "We Want A Kalia Interview"
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

BB FAN

I don't want an interview with Kalia but I would love to see how pissed she was at having to share her "me" time.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    I don't want an interview with Kalia but I would love to see how pissed she was at having to share her "me" time.
    She won't have to share any me time. She'll be evicted tonight and then tomorrow someone else will get the boot. But she thinks she is staying so it would be fun to see how ticked off she is. Which I'm sure we'll get to see because Julie will still interview her after she's evicted. It will be the same as a Thursday eviction, only taped instead of live.
    kelly54 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I wonder what Cassi thinks of Shelly now.

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    I wonder what Cassi thinks of Shelly now.
    Huh, I only knew Shelly for 14 days. I thought I had suuuch a good read on her
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    BigBrotherLeak tweeted:

Even though the feeds will be down for 24+ hours, it will be leaked who was evicted and who won HoH. As soon as its known, I'll post
    Thanks Juls and others for offering to help us out when you know. I am assuming BBAD tonight will be a re-play of a past night as well.

Regarding Kalia, it is too bad that Jordan began the whole sympathy vote thing, and it sounds like somehow Kalia heard what she wanted to hear from Rachel, and now somehow she believes they both agreed to save her. I can understand wanting to get her off your back, but since they already had her upset at one point and she was already coming to grips with going home, there was no need to change that to give her any hope. It will just make it that much harder on her now, when she gets shocked and is voted out.

Although, we can look at the bright side of this, and we get to see Kalia's shocked reaction now whenever the tape shows

+ Reply to Thread