+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Trivia! And we're done for now folks.

It says Live Feed will be up again soon.

Now they are playing flashback of Dom and Brendon's little skit with Franklin.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Is that a picture of Jessie above the refrigerator? I saw it yesterday, could not figure out who it was!
    Yes. Rachel put it up there after Pandora's Box.

I just caught the tail end of K & R in the purple room. Was Kalia talking to Rachel about beyond tonight... keeping herself over Adam?? Ah ha ha,

Just before Trivia (2:40 BB Time), Kalia pulled Rachel into the purple room and (once again?) thanked her for swaying Jordan. Poor Kalia.

Anyway, BBLite is showing the Dom/Brendon superhero play in the backyard footage now along with Jeff cooking and I would think whatever else was on feeds at that time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Feeds are now showing some live feed from early in the season. Dominic is there. Brendon is a super hero suit. Jeff cooking...

I hope we get some "talk shows" between the former HGs too...

Now would be a great time to watch feedback if there is anything you missed and wanted to watch..
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Just before Trivia (2:40 BB Time), Kalia pulled Rachel into the purple room and (once again?) thanked her for swaying Jordan. Poor Kalia.

Anyway, BBLite is showing the Dom/Brendon superhero play in the backyard footage now along with Jeff cooking and I would think whatever else was on feeds at that time.
    At least they let us see the whole conversation before they cut to trivia... I think Kalia does think she is staying just by her attitude.. If she thought she wasn't she would not be this calm while she talked.. She would be more forceful and repeating herself as to why she should stay.. And it would have lasted longer than 3 minutes..

One thing I did note.. Rachel didn't promise her she was staying and in fact told Kalia she didn't know what she was doing.... And didn't make any deals at all just listened to what Kalia said... And made sure she did not commit... Of course we all know when Rachel doesn't keep her.. Kalia is going to claim that they had a deal and Rachel and Jordan did this on purpose and lied to her again...
    Allie and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Now would be a great time to watch feedback if there is anything you missed and wanted to watch..
    I was thinking that too... I didn't have the feeds at the beginning so I may go back and watch some of the stuff I missed...

AG tweet.. What happened when Shelly showed up at the jury house.. Find out on Wednesday...

So they are also planning jury house footage for tomorrows show... That could be interesting to see Jeffs reaction to Shelly coming in...

+ Reply to Thread