+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Are the feeds down now?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No, They are still on. They just got out of HOH lockdown.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    I wonder if there will be an audience tonight? I don't think Kalia will ever get over it if there's not.
    There is supposed to be.. The CBS website offered tickets for tonights show.. So there will be an audience... And we are hoping we will get the HOH comp.. results from that.. Someone there you know will leak it..
    JustJuls likes this.

I'm hoping they come back on Wed. night...if I make it that far...I'm so hooked, it might be difficult.
    I think I've been worrying about the comps along with Jordan--I feel her pain. Rachel made her
    keep going with the review of the FT last night, when J didn't feel like practicing.

Hi, Juls, WB! Just in time, huh? Oh, well.
    We're back for a little while now,

(BTW, if any of you feel like you want something to do, haha, and you haven't weighed in yet,
    I'd love to see your answers to this question in my thread here in Live Feeds called
    "For Live Feeders: Reactions of Friends and Family to Your Love of BB?"
    There are really interesting and funny posts in there so far that you can read and
    relate to, imho. )
    sonii82 likes this.

According to another site with a contact at Real, feeds are going down at 2pm, BBT. Real is going to have Kevin & Howie on at 2:00, Howie & Janelle at 3:00, and Kevin & Howie again at 4:00.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I am really beginning to wonder if Kalia does think she is staying... She hasn't done any campaigning since Jordan told her she has her vote... She campaigned to Rachel yesterday and Rachel said she couldn't do anything without Jordan being involved. But Rachel never committed to anything... Then Jordan said you have my vote.. She may think she has a deal with Rachel and Jordan to stay... And she was studying like crazy for the comp last night..
    I would think if she wasn't thinking that she would be all over Rachel bugging her about keeping her in the tie with Jordans vote. She isn't doing what she did to Adam... She just seems to be too calm about it... If that is the case she is going to be furious..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-06-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I am really beginning to wonder if Kalia does think she is staying... She hasn't done any campaigning since Jordan told her she has her vote... She campaigned to Rachel yesterday and Rachel said she couldn't do anything without Jordan being involved. But Rachel neve committed to anything... Then Jordan said you have my vote.. She may think she has a deal with Rachel and Jordan to stay... And she was studying like crazy for the comp.. Last night..
    I would think if she wasn't thinking that she would be all over Rachel bugging her about keeping her in the tie with Jordans vote. She isn't doing what she did to Adam... She just seems to be too calm about it... If that is the case she is going to be furious..
    Kalia thanked Rachel for saving her yesterday. She does think she's staying, which is why she studied for the HOH and Porsche didn't.

If that was an intentional game move on J/R's part, frankly it was brilliant. I doubt it was though.
    jessesmom likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well its 2:15pm BB Time....and we're still on.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Is that a picture of Jessie above the refrigerator? I saw it yesterday, could not figure out who it was!

Now we have trivia!!!

+ Reply to Thread