+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    did I hear this right.....Jordan told Rachel she'll tell her later if she decides to get rid of Porsche instead? I thought Kalia was a shoe-in to go home. UGH.
    You heard right. Jordan might give Kalia a pity vote knowing Rachel will vote her out with the tiebreaker. She just hasn't made up her mind if she wants to do that or not. Either way, Kalia goes.

And hey srgeman, I'm not sure where you're getting your info(and sorry to bring you the bad news ) but Porsche has been doing pretty good. I'd say would be a toss up between her and Kalia...if Kalia was going to be there. Although, Adam could actually pull this one off too if he happens to be quicker than Porsche. Jordan...forget it!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Porsche would do terrible anyway, I'd bet a shoulder (points at elbow) on it.
    LOL...nice hope you are right
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Hey All!!

Got home late last night...had a great time but super tired! I feel like I've missed soooo much! But JavaJo (and twittter) kept me pretty updated....thank you, thank you! I can't believe I get back and the next day it goes to black out Go figure! Glad I caught part of the Fortune Teller last night though.

From what I saw...Jordan wasn't doing that bad...she's just really slow at it. Adam has it pretty good...but the way he was practicing was crazy town Whatever works for ya though, I guess. Honestly...I didn't really see Porsche practicing that much, but I guess I wasn't really tracking her down on the feeds.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but since I just got home....help a sista out! Will the feeds be back after tomorrow nights show? Or Thursdays? Missed you guys!
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They are playing the next HOH.

All is quiet in the house. BBAD is over and they are headed to the HOH for a lockdown.

Nighty-night sleepy hamsters.
    Thanks Ariel!! Well, cue nail biting time.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Hey All!!

Got home late last night...had a great time but super tired! I feel like I've missed soooo much! But JavaJo (and twittter) kept me pretty updated....thank you, thank you! I can't believe I get back and the next day it goes to black out Go figure! Glad I caught part of the Fortune Teller last night though.

From what I saw...Jordan wasn't doing that bad...she's just really slow at it. Adam has it pretty good...but the way he was practicing was crazy town Whatever works for ya though, I guess. Honestly...I didn't really see Porsche practicing that much, but I guess I wasn't really tracking her down on the feeds.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but since I just got home....help a sista out! Will the feeds be back after tomorrow nights show? Or Thursdays? Missed you guys!
    Welcome back Juls.. We missed you... Alot has happened this weekend for sure... As far as we know they will be back right after Wed. show as usual..

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Hey All!!

Welcome back! So far there hasn't been any official word as to when the feeds will come back... fingers crossed for Wed's show but I wouldn't be surprised if we're in the dark until Thursday...

And I think Jordan might be able to do ok in this comp if it's not a buzz-in one. More likely it'll be the step forward/step backward or true/false type when it's not based on who's the first to answer. That's the only way she has a chance, I think.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thanks Girls!

Yeah, I agree Irish...if she has the liberty to think for a second before answering she might do really well. *crossing fingers*
    bearwme1 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Welcome back! So far there hasn't been any official word as to when the feeds will come back... fingers crossed for Wed's show but I wouldn't be surprised if we're in the dark until Thursday...

And I think Jordan might be able to do ok in this comp if it's not a buzz-in one. More likely it'll be the step forward/step backward or true/false type when it's not based on who's the first to answer. That's the only way she has a chance, I think.
    I agree Irish.. I think Jordan will do good with the true/false too.. And I am hoping they do that one like they seem to do alot of years for the F4... And they don't switch it up to a buzzer comp.. I don't do well at those either it takes a second for me to process what was said..

I had not thought of not coming back until Thursday.. But you may be right because they will do the HOH on Wed show.. And the veto would have probably already have been played by the time we watch Wed.. So they may just keep us in the dark and guessing until Thurs... I hate that.. I don't know why it matters we always know the outcome of the veto's before they show them and we watch anyway, so whats the use of keeping it secret..

I wonder if there will be an audience tonight? I don't think Kalia will ever get over it if there's not.
    kelly54 and JavaJo like this.

Thanks Girls!

Yeah, I agree Irish...if she has the liberty to think for a second before answering she might do really well. *crossing fingers*
    I SOOO hope Jordan can pull this next win off for HOH and send Prosha (or how ever its spelled) home... and I hope she doesnt make Rachel mad at her IF she does give Kailia pitty vote... I understand wanting more jury votes, but she also doesnt need to make the one person that she has in the house left mad at her!!!
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread