+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel is left playing Solitaire at the kitchen table as the others have scattered to repeat the phrases.

Adam reclines on the purple room couch and runs them with Jordan. Porsche and Kalia are under the covers in Kalia's bed bantering them back and forth.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Word on the street from SuperPass is that the feeds blackout will begin at 2:00 pm BBT
    Yes I heard 5pm est and probably won't be back until after tomorrow's show airs, which I think is a bunch of garbage considering you live feeders pay for them! Thanks again by the way.
    GO DAN!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

did I hear this right.....Jordan told Rachel she'll tell her later if she decides to get rid of Porsche instead? I thought Kalia was a shoe-in to go home. UGH.

So I'm confused ~shocker~ ...is all this black-out secrecy just to hide the outcome of the eviction, or are they playing the next HOH as well?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

They are playing the next HOH.

All is quiet in the house. BBAD is over and they are headed to the HOH for a lockdown.

Nighty-night sleepy hamsters.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

HOH lockdown time
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really hope that Jordan votes out Kalia, wins HOH and Porsche is GONE next
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

You know what I just realized? Kalia still thinks she is safe, since Jordan agreed to save her and Rachel lied about it, and Porsche thinks she is going.

Kalia has been studying a lot for the HOH, while Porsche barely cares. Porsche will stay though and wont be prepared.

Do you think they did that on purpose?
    kelly54 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    You know what I just realized? Kalia still thinks she is safe, since Jordan agreed to save her and Rachel lied about it, and Porsche thinks she is going.

Kalia has been studying a lot for the HOH, while Porsche barely cares. Porsche will stay though and wont be prepared.

Do you think they did that on purpose?
    Let's hope they did and she does TERRIBLE
    catsrule likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Let's hope they did and she does TERRIBLE
    Porsche would do terrible anyway, I'd bet a shoulder (points at elbow) on it.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread