+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

during the feeds blackout, SuperPass has lots of "extras" planned so there will still be stuff to watch. Howie and Janelle are scheduled to be on at 3 pm BBT.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It looks like Rachel and Porsche are dying personal items rather than the t-shirts. Rachel put splotches on a white bikini bottom and Porsche brought out a white scoop neck knit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

SuperPass schedule today (all times BBT) for when the feeds black out:

2-3 live call-in show with Howie & Kevin

3-4 Howie & Janelle

4-5 Game Show Hour with Kevin & Howie

5-6 Happy Hour with Kevin & Howie
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

So we wont know who gets evicited until tomorrows show?

Jordan gets out of DR pulls the vacuum out of storage and begins cleaning the floors.

Adam called to DR. Wonder what he'll do when he comes out...clean the bathroom?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought the idea of tie-dye is to tie the garment in knots then add the dye so it comes out with a pattern. So far they are dying the garments flat and laying them on the floor to dry.

Ah, with Adam's shirt they are finally getting the idea.

Jordan continues to vacuum.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I thought the idea of tie-dye is to tie the garment in knots then add the dye so it comes out with a pattern. So far they are dying the garments flat and laying them on the floor to dry..
    I just let out an audible "ooohhhh, that makes sense". Never actually wondered why it was called tie-dye. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I thought the idea of tie-dye is to tie the garment in knots then add the dye so it comes out with a pattern. So far they are dying the garments flat and laying them on the floor to dry.

Ah, with Adam's shirt they are finally getting the idea.

Jordan continues to vacuum.
    That is what your supposed to do... But I guess Rachel and Porsche have their own ideas as usual... I don't think Rachel ever follows the recipe for anything.. Look at the food concoctions she comes up with..

BB FAN

With Shelly gone this week the hg's have to pick up the slack with cleaning.
    I was wondering how their ant problem is now that Shelly and her sprayer is gone.
    The thought of ants all over freaks me out - make kalia in charge of the ants!

Kalia looks pretty rough this morning after staying up all night listening to the messages and then staying up and studying them... She probably wasn't planning on doing the showtime taping this morning which has kept her from going back to bed... BB probably told them they had to stay awake.. Until that is over and by then it will almost be time to get ready for the show..

+ Reply to Thread