+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

They all tease Jordan with questions...do you want to play cards (NO) do you want to go shopping (NO) do you want to ride bikes (NO) do you want to sleep (YES). She tells them she is in the cramping part of her period. She just wants to lie down.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rachel just slipped and said "you know we're on showtime now" and the feeds were cut, so BB is taping a 3 hour show for tonight's BBAD (no live tonight, I guess!) which means 2 things:

1. no point watching BBAD tonight if you watch live feeds today
    2. we don't get live feeds later once they start today's eviction

and...in the bathroom, Porsche said to Jordan - "I feel like everyone woke up with rainbows shooting out of their a$$e$ this morning. Literally."

Jordo didn't get it, P had to repeat it, and Jordo went back to makeup.

Notice that Porsche is starting to talk like Kalia, using the "literally"?
    Last edited by MittenMom; 09-06-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: more accurate quote

Adam does his call out to Fara 12 hours early because he doesn't know if showtime will be working. ETA: Thanks, MittenMom, I missed that.

Kalia whistles her way from the storage room to the kitchen and we didn't get foth. Generous BB today for us as well, I hope, anyway.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Word on the street from SuperPass is that the feeds blackout will begin at 2:00 pm BBT
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom View Post
    Rachel just slipped and said "you know we're on showtime now" and the feeds were cut, so BB is taping a 3 hour show for tonight's BBAD (no live tonight, I guess!) which means 2 things:

1. no point watching BBAD tonight if you watch live feeds today
    2. we don't get live feeds later once they start today's eviction
    And we will either get trivia for 2 days or they will do a repeat of the first week of the show... Until they come back..

That is probably the reason for the champaign and tie dye... To liven things up instead of just the normal morning routine of barely doing anything...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-06-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Word on the street from SuperPass is that the feeds blackout will begin at 2:00 pm BBT
    And that is a crock..... I hope your right Irish about what you said before... And someone in the audience gives us the results... Please keep us posted if you find out..

While Rachel mixes the dyes, Adam sets up the table for a card game with REAL cards.

Rachel now on her third glass of champagne with a splash of orange juice.

Kalia and Adam play a card game. Porsche hangs around the counter with Rachel and got her second glass of champagne. Jordan is almost done in the bathroom.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

When we had the feeds blackout last year, it was the final 4, and they gave them the t-shirt making kits then too. That's when Britney made that Brigade "alternate" t-shirt, and that's what they played on BBAD that night.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread