+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

To the Point

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That goes along with Rachel admitting she left nasty goodbye messages to everyone - well, except Brendon and Jeff, of course.
    One thing is for sure, Rachel may "suck up" when she is trying to manipulate the game, but when it comes time to say goodbye she let's it all hang out. I wouldn't think that would be good when it comes time for the vote if she makes it F2, but stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    One thing is for sure, Rachel may "suck up" when she is trying to manipulate the game, but when it comes time to say goodbye she let's it all hang out. I wouldn't think that would be good when it comes time for the vote if she makes it F2, but stranger things have happened.
    the diva wont like that one bit. and has already admitted if its a rachael/jordan final 2 she would vote for jordan,same with jeff and shelly also said the same.dani and brendon probably rachael maybe porshe for rachael adam as usual is the wild card but i bet based on the feeds he would go for jordan and that takes the game

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Last night during the FT revelations, Adam and Jordan were confused over whether the FT said Jeff was muttering "clown shoe" or "clown shoes." I thought Jordan was right in thinking "clown shoes." (So did three other posters in last night's live feed here.) Another house guest confirmed it was "clown shoes." Jordan said it probably wouldn't matter. Adam then started repeating "clown shoes."

I wondered if BB would base the questions on the weaknesses in the HG recollections as expressed during the live feed so they would have more control over who won.

One of Miss Cleo's tweets tonight said that the question about Jeff was whether it was true or false he said "clown shoes." The answer, according to Julie, was "false. Which means the FT said "clown shoe" and Adam had been right and Jordan wrong. Adam must have gone back to his original thinking.

I really thought the FT said "clown shoes" so sorry for misleading anyone last night. (I just went back and rewatched the live feed, it's at 4:07 am last night and the FT said "clown shoe.") But the main point is it would be pretty funny if Jordan blew the question about Jeff.
    Thanks ZG. Great observation. I do think BB most likely chose this question based on watching them practice and seeing who knew what. It makes perfect sense. While watching them practice, it was fairly easy to see who was strong at certain questions, so BB could easily choose certain questions based on who they wanted to try to advance. Nothing is guaranteed, but it sure gives BB an edge in trying to get certain HGs to advance.

I thought it said "shoes" too, but obviously I was wrong as well. It is such a picky question, I really am surprised that Adam said false anyway. I watched him practice on a lot of questions, and I kept thinking his style was lousy because he kept just picking out just important little parts of the statement, rather than the whole thing, and I kept thinking there is no way he is really remembering much of these. Boy, was I wrong. He obviiously really was getting them down.
    Another surpise about Adam to me this year, is I really thought he would be good at the physical ones, and lousy at the question ones. He did the complete opposite, so he has surprised me. He is starting to win when he has to here at the end.

I guess I am still hoping Rachel wins the whole thing, and I can't believe I want her to win. I guess I am just thinking that she really has played the entire game from the very beginning and wanted it so badly for these past couple years, I would like to see her get the win. I would like Jordan or Adam to get 2nd place for sure. I do hope Rachel has a friendly break up with Brendon because I really think Rachel is a much better person without him. He actually changes her to become more dependent on him. I think he has a way of manipulating his GFs into becoming dependent on him. It just seems to be a very unhealthy relationship on both of them. Even if they were to get married, I just dont see a happy ending in the long run. I feel bad for Rachel. Oh well, I may be surprised, and wish them luck no matter what they do.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    JustJuls likes this.

+ Reply to Thread