+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel is in such a good mood this morning.

They were woken up for repeats of the phrases between 2 and 6AM so there will be a lot of napping today.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-06-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Since they are on inside lockdown, Rachel sets a towel on the floor to do some crunches in her HOH room.

Jordan showers.

Kalia in bathroom.

Rachel called to DR for the second time in 20 minutes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rachel brings a champagne bottle back from DR. Adam yells, Mimosas!

Only Rachel and Adam are up for champagne in the morning.

Rachel (loudly) Well, Adam, I guess we can kill this bottle if nobody wants any.

It sounds like Porsche will join them.

Porsche and Kalia each take a champagne glass of Mimosa (wine/orange juice) while Jordan defers and tells Rachel they were up all night while she wasn't.

Rachel got up for one, but since she isn't playing thinks she has the phrases down well enough to help with practice.

Jordan does take a glass, they toast the final 5 and a belated Labor Day, then she heads back to the bathroom while they read the instructions on the tie-dye operation.

Kalia asks that same question and Adam says because it's a special day in the BB house. In other words, they don't know why...but aren't asking too closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Porsche and Kalia each take a champagne glass of Mimosa (wine/orange juice) while Jordan defers and tells Rachel they were up all night while she wasn't.

Rachel got up for one, but since she isn't playing thinks she has the phrases down well enough to help with practice.
    I figured Jordan would pass.. She barely drinks and it probably isn't a good idea on the day of the show...

Jordan did seem to be doing pretty good with the phrases last night.... And she knows she needs it so I wouldn't be surprised if she did good on the comp tonight.. I would love to see her pull off a win...
    bearwme1 likes this.

However, Jordan did take a glass for the toast, and I saw her drink from it when she was back in the bathroom. You must admit it is a different taste from coffee, juice or water in the morning.

Rachel just refilled her glass ( 2/3 champagne 1/3 OJ) and she will be on a roll all morning. Should be fun.

I feel sorry for the crew putting up the HOH comp in the back yard today. It will be close to, if not over, 100 degrees in that yard today.

While Jordan works on her makeup, the others are still trying to figure out how to do the tie-dye.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-06-2011 at 01:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread