+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

I think the taping time is just like any other Thursday eviction....starting at 6:00pm BB time and ending at 7:00pm. Br1anR just tweeted saying he would update in two hours. But I would imagine they would've taken away his phone?!? Anyone here been to a taping before and know the drill?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I think the taping time is just like any other Thursday eviction....starting at 6:00pm BB time and ending at 7:00pm. Br1anR just tweeted saying he would update in two hours. But I would imagine they would've taken away his phone?!? Anyone here been to a taping before and know the drill?
    LOL!!! I just started roaring...we get so addicted to this show. Try to pick up any information we can...hate losing access while we still have them. I am all over trying to find clues...after I decided to try out the couch and tv tonight!!! I won't be able to sleep until I find out what happened. I'm a mess....and I think there may be others like me
    chermorr and Mari79 like this.

In answer to someone's question:

Unless a terrible reversal occurs which is highly unlikely, Kalia will be going home.
    Votes to evict Kalia: Adam
    Votes to evict Kalia or Porsche, unsure at the moment: Jordan
    Breaking the tie or joining the other two, voting to evict Kalia: Rachel, HOH

I hope it is unanimous and that we find out soon.

FORT Fanatic

I enjoy when the BB powers that be toy with the hamsters, but when they start messing with THIS addict I get down right hostile! I need imput now please, withdraw from my BB crack is far too much for me to handle tonight.
    bearwme1 and JustJuls like this.

I know we've been back and forth with what's going on, but another site is reporting the feeds will be back tomorrow night after West coast airs. I'll take that over having to wait until Thursday!
    sonii82 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I know we've been back and forth with what's going on, but another site is reporting the feeds will be back tomorrow night after West coast airs. I'll take that over having to wait until Thursday!
    that's what our site says in the state of play thread too

On the SuperPass shows, they had a message about their "marathon" of shows that would take place today and tomorrow.... so I interpreted that to mean we'll be back at the end of Wednesday
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

This waiting for info is getting on my nerves!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    that's what our site says in the state of play thread too

On the SuperPass shows, they had a message about their "marathon" of shows that would take place today and tomorrow.... so I interpreted that to mean we'll be back at the end of Wednesday
    That is what I am hoping that we come back after the Wed. show... It just doesn't make sense to block us until the Thursday show.. Because we will already know who is HOH the noms don't mean that much this week because the veto is what is important... And every other week of the season we know who has the veto as soon as it happens so why hide that... And I don't want to miss everything so we go into Thursday knowing nothing...

As it is even if they give us back the feeds tomorrow night we are going to miss so much.. The veto I'm sure will already have been played at that point.. It will probably occur tomorrow... So we are just going to get the aftermath of that and the HG will be on lockdown then too..

FORT Newbie

Looks like Br1anR wont be tweeting after all. Dang. The legal stuff got to him.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I am thinking and hoping that you are right...

+ Reply to Thread