+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    It is a live eviction Thursday...

I think Wed show will have...
    The veto comp, and veto meeting, we haven't seen... Taped Eviction from this week... Jury house... And ends with taped HOH...

And For Thursdays live show:

They will do the veto probably tomorrow during the day or tonight later..And they will show us that on Thursdays show.... We will see the noms, the veto comp.. veto meeting... And that live eviction on Thursays show... And the show will end with the beginning of the Pt.1.. F3 HOH comp...

And then our feeds should come back as soon as the show ends so we can watch the F3 Pt.1 comp on those...
    That sounds more like what could happen, as I missed a couple things before my #1 (evictioin) on Wed show. You are right that they have to show the Veto stuff we missed already, so they have to begin with that on Wed show. Your schedule sounds closer to what is going to happen. We all agree there will be a live eviction on Thursday one way or another.

No news yet, not sure when any bits of news will leak -- once somebody spills the beans somewhere on the Net, no doubt it will be reported here.

Final challenge: picture puzzles!

Kevin won, the prizes were Pez and Blow-Pops or something.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    BigBrotherLeak tweeted:

Even though the feeds will be down for 24+ hours, it will be leaked who was evicted and who won HoH. As soon as its known, I'll post
    Just got home from an excellent day meeting the sweet new elementary students at my school (So sweet!!) to find the feeds blocked!! BOOOOO!
    Then found out JustJuls is back and someone will leak who won HOH and who got evicted! WOOO HOOO! Welcome home Juls!
    Thank you BB gods!
    Juls2 and JustJuls like this.

Wonder why the feeds can't come back on until Wednesday night. Its not like we are not going to know who won hoh and who got evicted!!

Some "detectives" on another site found two people on twitter who are attending todays show. One of them posted two hours ago that he had just got to CBS studios "Big Brother in two hours!" So I imagine the show might be starting at 4:30 or 5:00 BB time. These guys are going to be hounded for information
    We should end up knowing something by 10:30 East coast time if they are following the usual Thursday taping schedule and people start tweeting as soon as they leave the show...

I still don't know what is the purpose of blocking the feeds... With and audience there it isn't like the result isn't going to get leaked.... And we are going to miss all the reactions and game talk from the next 2 days.. All we are going to get to see is the BB edited version that is going to jammed into an already jam packed live show on Thursday...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Some "detectives" on another site found two people on twitter who are attending todays show. One of them posted two hours ago that he had just got to CBS studios "Big Brother in two hours!" So I imagine the show might be starting at 4:30 or 5:00 BB time. These guys are going to be hounded for information
    I found him on twitter - I'm following him now. I'm officially a big brother stalker. LOL!
    bearwme1, GabbyG, JustJuls and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Just got home from an excellent day meeting the sweet new elementary students at my school (So sweet!!) to find the feeds blocked!! BOOOOO!
    Then found out JustJuls is back and someone will leak who won HOH and who got evicted! WOOO HOOO! Welcome home Juls!
    Thank you BB gods!
    We are hoping for the leak... In fact counting on it....

You guys must go back to school from summer break late... Our kids have already been back in school since Aug. 22nd. This is their 3rd week in the new year..

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

We should end up knowing something by 10:30 East coast time if they are following the usual Thursday taping schedule and people start tweeting as soon as they leave the show...

I still don't know what is the purpose of blocking the feeds... With and audience there it isn't like the result isn't going to get leaked.... And we are going to miss all the reactions and game talk from the next 2 days.. All we are going to get to see is the BB edited version that is going to jammed into an already jam packed live show on Thursday...
    I know. Its pretty stupid now with twitter and facebook because the word gets out right away and spreads like a wild fire. Thank goodness We need our fix!

Marybeth...I'm a stalker too!
    marybethp, GabbyG and sonii82 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

You know, NOW would be an excellent time for Jury House Feeds.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

We are hoping for the leak... In fact counting on it....

You guys must go back to school from summer break late... Our kids have already been back in school since Aug. 22nd. This is their 3rd week in the new year..
    Ours went back August 16th, doesnt seem as if we had a summer break now co
    z its so long ago
    bearwme1 and sonii82 like this.

+ Reply to Thread