+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Kevin and Howie on now playing silly games. This is waaayyy more entertaining than the feeds have been lately
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I am not ready for the summer to end....I hate this time of the season!!!!!! I don't even know what to do tonight...sitting on the couch is going to seem so odd......watch television? Really???? I am lost and not happy at all!
    I am with you there.. I go through this every year when it ends.. I just don't know what to do with myself.. I get very caught up in all of it.. I love watching the show I look forward to those 3 nights a week.. And the rest of the time following the feeds... And my favorite thing coming in here and talking about everything good and bad that is going on...

Maybe they do this every year to help us ease our withdrawal from it.. We go without it for a few days now to get used to it.. Before they completely take it away...
    bearwme1, Debbie8863 and Closimoto like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Kevin and Howie on now playing silly games. This is waaayyy more entertaining than the feeds have been lately
    Well when you have 5 people and not enough booze, that's what tends to happen.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    .......Maybe they do this every year to help us ease our withdrawal from it.. We go without it for a few days now to get used to it.. Before they completely take it away...
    Yes I am sure that is the reason. We need a slow withdrawal.

I do have a question if anybody knows the answer. For tomorrow's show, are we expecting to see the TAPE of the
    (1) - Eviction
    (2) - Next HOH
    (3) - Veto Challenge
    (4) - Veto Ceremony Meeting to see if veto is used or not

And then on Thursday, the normal LIVE show beginning with the Eviction, and then HOH. I am thinking that is what is expected, but not sure?
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-06-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She won't have to share any me time. She'll be evicted tonight and then tomorrow someone else will get the boot. But she thinks she is staying so it would be fun to see how ticked off she is. Which I'm sure we'll get to see because Julie will still interview her after she's evicted. It will be the same as a Thursday eviction, only taped instead of live.
    Wait....I thought that the other person was getting evicted live on Thursday. I'm confused?!?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Wait....I thought that the other person was getting evicted live on Thursday. I'm confused?!?
    I am pretty sure I heard Julie say that Thursday is a normal Live eviction. I posted in Post #94 what I think is going to be on Wed + Thursday shows, but would like to see if someone agrees that is what is expected.
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    It is a live eviction Thursday...

I think Wed show will have...
    The veto comp, and veto meeting, we haven't seen... Taped Eviction from this week... Jury house... And ends with taped HOH...

And For Thursdays live show:

They will do the veto probably tomorrow during the day or tonight later..And they will show us that on Thursdays show.... We will see the noms, the veto comp.. veto meeting... And that live eviction on Thursays show... And the show will end with the beginning of the Pt.1.. F3 HOH comp...

And then our feeds should come back as soon as the show ends so we can watch the F3 Pt.1 comp on those...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-06-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    JustJuls and Sticker like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Some "detectives" on another site found two people on twitter who are attending todays show. One of them posted two hours ago that he had just got to CBS studios "Big Brother in two hours!" So I imagine the show might be starting at 4:30 or 5:00 BB time. These guys are going to be hounded for information
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

On Superpass: Howie and Kevin having a low-budget competition called "Don't Blow the Kings" as Chelsea and Whats-her-name look on...oy vey...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So do we know who is leaving today? Kalia or Porshe?

+ Reply to Thread